SAU Community

Rare Skyline Register

2 hours ago, JasonMate said:

Yes thanks.. Im however focusing on the no radio option.

Well if you need someone to help you obsess about a meaningless option delete, you need to speak to DiscoPotato he might need a rest from his meaningless obsession with oil filters.

Who Really Knows You? For Most the Answer Is Hard to Swallow | Knowing you,  This or that questions, Self improvement

1 hour ago, JasonMate said:

but i cant find answers

That's because even people who have been here for 25 years don't care about such trivialities. It's a f**king Japanese 2-door sports coupe that was made in the hundreds of thousands, and crushed and crashed in numbers nearly as large. We like them, but we don't wear anoraks about them.

• Haha 1

I don't get all the agro. It IS unusual and interesting to have a no radio car. There aren't really many sources of good information on what happened 25 years ago in a non-english speaking country, if you aren't interested in talking about it in this thread....don't!

4 minutes ago, Duncan said:

It IS unusual and interesting to have a no radio car.

I ordered both  of my BMW's new without the standard sound system, because it was a piece of shit built to a price by Blaupunkt for BMW. I opted for a top of the range "REAL" Blaupunkt system. Put me down on your xmas card list as an unusual and interesting person, because like the bloke who ordered this UNICORN car I wanted my own choice of sound.

38 minutes ago, Duncan said:

I don't get all the agro.

It's not agro. It's exasperation. Rainman rocking in the corner makes more sense than spending 3s thinking about why a particular car came without a stereo.

My car has some unusual options on it. I found out that they were unusual options, went...."OK".... and got on with mowing the lawn or painting the gutters or whatever the hell else I had going on in my life that day.

• 1 year later...