SAU Community

Rare Skyline Register

• 3 weeks later...
I currently own a 32 Gtr V-Spec II in a late 93 platform. One of only 1300 or so made from memory so some what rare :) At the moment its pretty standard with only minor mods such as turbo back exhaust, alarm, rims, turbo timer, hicas lock out and thats about it from memory. Next week but that will be a bit different ha ha :D still too long away lol for pictures just click on my profile got a few on there

cheers

There was 1303 built, starting from April 1994... What is your model Code? does it have"7", "AA" or "8 AA" at the end?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Does my PNV rate on here?

It is 1 of probably only 2 or maybe 3 in Oz.

Does it qualify as rare???

Cheers, D

i hope so cuz i just recently bought the other remaining ruuning one so if yoiurs inst a clasic then neither is mine i just bought it for a man in canberra it will have all the little bits that are won replaced and will be in the show in september thanks now i know there are others out there like me ha ha wizzard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a gts-4 4 door, would this be considered rare?

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,

…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,

………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,

……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\

….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\

…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,

…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,

…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)

……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../

……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\

……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\

…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,

…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,

……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-

…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\

…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\

……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

Mine is a 6/92 model bnr32..but with factory drivers airbag.

Not quite in the 'RARE' category as some others here, but i know of no others on this forum ?...anyone.

Im actually looking for some hard evidence as to how many were actually produced with this option.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you can get a VIN, it should quickly clear it up.

Could be one of a few things though

1. N1's came in white, however this is due to teams quickly painting them in there own colours

2. could be a run of the mill GTR prepped by NISMO for a one make series - haven't heard of one, but not a far stretch

3. Could be something limited like an N1, R1, Z-tune (unlikely) etc which was bought and the retro fitted with the stuff you mentioned

Either way, sounds nice and rare or not, find those pics :-)

To pick up where I left off 9 months ago..

The owner that bought it had (at the time) the R32 GTR's that won Bathurst..so he definately knew his skylines.

To answer #2. What you said is what the new owner was saying to my boss at the time of purchase. "There was 3 cars brought in to the country (2 yellow, 1 blue) by Nissan which were gonig to be used for a one make series in Japan, but was cancelled at the last minute..."

In the boot area there was evidence of a roll cage (in the form of an X) that protruded into the interior cabin, but the cage wasnt visible from the cabin as it was covered up by the panels.

Car was "ridiculously quick"

I have the details which shows nothing out of the ordinary (TBH I don't know what i was looking for..)

VIN: 6U9000BNR34000272

Eng: RB26067608A

12/98 Build.

It does smell like a lie but the new owner had proved to my boss with a Japanese article from Nissan all about the car..

Thanks for your help

So i need help. I wanna put a turbo on my RB20DE N/A. Can i just put a turbo on it as is, or do i have to upgrade any thing? Or is the N/A RB20 engine exactly the same as the Turbo RB20DET? besides the turbo obviously.. Internals Ect... ?

turbo ecu, turbo injectors, turbo or aftermarket fuel pump, intercooler, dump pipe, front pipe, exhaust