SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Die$eL said:

How do I do that?

Ah I was thinking of another forum. SAU does something else with the reputation points. NO matter =-]

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 2:04 AM, drunken0elf said:

Cool thread.

Here is mine, it was color changed  before I bought it, so never knew the original color.

BNR32214386

Cheers! 

VIN.jpg

TH1 = Dark Blue Pearl

I just saw your thread, you would have seen TH1 in real life as that's what colour your car was / is LOL!

https://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/471403-your-favorite-r32-color/

6 hours ago, (OO)SKYLINE(OO) said:

VIN.jpg

TH1 = Dark Blue Pearl

I just saw your thread, you would have seen TH1 in real life as that's what colour your car was / is LOL!

https://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/471403-your-favorite-r32-color/

It got colored changed before I got to see it in it's original color, so I've never seen th1.

As mine was produced in late 1991, does that mean it's got the better oil drive thing? 

Edited by drunken0elf

19 hours ago, drunken0elf said:

It got colored changed before I got to see it in it's original color, so I've never seen th1.

As mine was produced in late 1991, does that mean it's got the better oil drive thing? 

From memory, the improved oil pump drive collar was either done on the later model R32 GTR's or in the RB26 on the R33 GTR's

It only failed with high power applications but if you running for street, low to mid power, you will be good

Unless you do a full rebuild, you would install the improved oil pump drive collar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can I please request mine:

HR31-067403

Pretty sure it may have been auto originally but I have to know!

I can't figure out how to get FAST to display the characters correctly on my machine.

Thank you

6 hours ago, The W said:

Hi

Could someone please tell me if my engine is the original one it left the factory with please?

VIN 6U900WGNC34105861

Eng RB26053432A

Thank you!

Hey man.

As far as I know the engine numbers weren't tied to the chassis, so there wasn't any way of knowing if it was the original or a swap. All we could tell you is whether it's the engine is the right kind.

That being said, i'm not sure how to look your Stagea? up? It doesn't work in my versions of FAST.

5 hours ago, Raucous said:

Hi,

Can I please request mine:

HR31-067403

Pretty sure it may have been auto originally but I have to know!

I can't figure out how to get FAST to display the characters correctly on my machine.

Thank you

Manual!
Possibly need to change your font in the setup to Japanese script. or edit your nsfastky.ini file to english:
[Condition]
Destination=DM
Channel=1
Language=ENG
FontName=Courier New
FontSize=10

2017-08-08 20_01_37-NFA010 Nissan FAST for Windows [1].png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RANDY said:

Hey man.

As far as I know the engine numbers weren't tied to the chassis, so there wasn't any way of knowing if it was the original or a swap. All we could tell you is whether it's the engine is the right kind.

That being said, i'm not sure how to look your Stagea? up? It doesn't work in my versions of FAST.

10 hours ago, The W said:

Thanks  that actually helps heaps.

No problems mate!

Here it is for you anyway, and you can get some cool extra info and links for the Autech Stags from Marks (Sin-) web database: http://gtr-registry.com/en-stagea-260rs.php

If you bang your VIN in there you get:

2017-08-09 08_24_14-GTR-Registry.com - EN-Stagea-260RS.png

c34.png

• 3 weeks later...