SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, FedBpy2018 said:

Can someone fast this vin for me please?

6U9000ECR33110964

Thanks

And could someone tell me how to do this without the model code. BOTH my FAST programs complain they need the Model Code to FAST that VIN. I know a Nissan guy who says he has the same problem sometimes on his Dealer system.

1 hour ago, wiz.au said:

And could someone tell me how to do this without the model code. BOTH my FAST programs complain they need the Model Code to FAST that VIN. I know a Nissan guy who says he has the same problem sometimes on his Dealer system.

Not sure what's up. I put ECR33 xxxxxx and it's fine.

2018-11-03 21_11_09-NFA010 Nissan FAST for Windows [1].png

50 minutes ago, RANDY said:

Not sure what's up. I put ECR33 xxxxxx and it's fine.

2018-11-03 21_11_09-NFA010 Nissan FAST for Windows [1].png

Ah-Ha! You don't enter the numbers before the 'model' (6U9000), you just start at ECR33/JRR50/BNT30

58 minutes ago, RANDY said:

Correcto! I'm sure your Nissan guy is doing something odd if he can't get it to work as designed. =-/

It's that to source parts properly in FAST, including trims and colours, he only uses FULL VIN & 'Model Code'. This ensures the correct part is filtered/selected out and displayed. Dont know why, just using the partial VIN doesnt do that. It gives you a list of options and you have to work out which one you need. So we have both been used to using the full VIN & Model code for part searches.