SAU Community

The "i Can Lend You Thread"

Hey all,

after lending out some stock parts the other day i thought it would be handy if we had a thread we could quickly flick through to see if anyone had parts we could borrow or rent to clear regos and defects.

just saves hassle of posting "i need to borrow" or "can someone lend me" threads.

so if a mod could pin this (if its ok) thatd be mad :blush:

i have a stock S14 exhaust, airbox with filter and suspension. (prolly not useful here but you get the idea)

Cheers guys!

Edited by low200

Seems like a good idea. Pretty much useless for me since my car is almost dead stock, but I'm sure it could help a few people out when need be :happy:

Edited by Sauce

Sounds like a good idea! I have to change my car to ACT rego in the next few days and i get the feeling i'm going to need higher springs than what i have ATM.

I currently have a pair of tyres and a stock intercooler on loan to Slither (sean).

when i get them back they'll be available again for anyone who needs them.

the other 2 tyres i have aren't legal.

ok..

Car: R32 SKyline Gtst

Make:Nissan

Year:92

Parts:

Stock springs and shocks

Stock Intercooler

Stock Airbox

Stock Rims.. (tyres arent too well)

Conditions/Price:

Not really for sale... Would like to keep incase i need to get out of trouble... but happy to lend.

i have rear camber arms as well i just remembered. they are fitted with whiteline camber kits. i'm pretty sure the rear of the stagea is the same as R33 GTSt. if someone wants to buy them they can, otherwise up for loan if someone needs an urgent camber arm replacement.

Std GTS-T R32 intercooler n pipes.

UAS FMIC pipes for GTS-T (Aluminium, mandrel bends)

Jayce's std zorst for the R32 GTR

I'll look for other stuff and edit post.

Edited by Sinista32

not true, i have a muffler i got made up from the guys at city exhaust that passed over the pits quite well. i'd loan it to you but it either A) probably wouldn't fit as most exhausts are different and B) i don't own the car or the muffler anymore, but could get it in a week or so.

they charged me $160 for a muffler that just bolts on where your existing muffler is, 2 bolts to remove and replace quiet muffler. go and have a talk to them, they're good at fixing that sort of stuff.