SAU Community

The "i Can Lend You Thread"

• 4 weeks later...

hi everyone, im getting an r32 gtst in about a week and a half, its got a 3.5"turbo back zorst with 5" super drag tip which sits very low and pretty sure too loud heh *stops rambling*, does anyone have a 32 gtst exhaust i could please borrow in about a week?

Edited by MANG

Hey guys,

Can anyone lend me a set of stockie rims for my 33 with some driveable rubber? I'm having trouble finding replacement nuts for my wheels after the studs snapped as they use specific nuts for the rim rather than your standard run-of-the-mill wheel nut, so if anyone could help me out while I try to track some down that would be greatly appreciated. I'd be more than happy to pay for the trouble and/or replace some rubber if need be :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

can any1 please help with these parts as i got to get a blue slip pretty soon

stock front bar or any front bar that will pass (including indercaters)

stock air filter box as its got a pod

a plate to go in place of my blow off

Edited by Buddy

i live in Queanbeyan so i have to get blue slip 4 NSW rego

and i cant use the front bar on it at the moment cause there are no indercaters and its like 6cm of the ground

Edited by Buddy

The indicators i can understand but my understanding is that your car has to be no lower than 100mm (or 10cm) from the lowest point of the car... as such height wise it would be fine :)

i cant use the front bar on it at the moment cause there are no indercaters and its like 10cm of the ground

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, got defected again over the weekend.

I pasted my last defect quite easily since it was a ACT defect. But I got defected in NSW and they didn't like some of my stuff.

anyway, please PM me if you have any of these spare, to lend or even sell.

Stock R32 GTR Airbox (being secure was not good enough)

Stock R32 GTR Exhaust (Exhaust too low, I don't think it is)

Stock R32 GTR BOV (I have non-pump-back ones, understandable)

any help would be great, I have 21 days to clear the defect. time to troll the for sale section now.

cheers

if the cars registered in ACT it shouldnt matter if it doesnt pass NSW standards should it :X?

Yer, that's the problem, it's still registered in NSW, I haven't had time to change it to ACT rego yet. And when I got defected by ACT police they said that, the defect gets transfered to NSW.

hmm, don't know if 2007 is looking to be a good year or not :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Jayce and Richard I am currently the holder of the magic stock R32 exhaust. Hopefully I will have no problems with it getting cleared of defects and changing to canberra rego.

thanks guys for the help.

Thanks to Jayce and Richard I am currently the holder of the magic stock R32 exhaust. Hopefully I will have no problems with it getting cleared of defects and changing to canberra rego.

thanks guys for the help.

Glad we could help! Once done,feel free to let me know where said 'zorst is for my future reference. Or drop me a line with the view to dropping it 'round(or maybe back to Integra;I'll check with the crew there to see if they still want to house it there...).

Has the car been 'passed'?

Glad we could help! Once done,feel free to let me know where said 'zorst is for my future reference. Or drop me a line with the view to dropping it 'round(or maybe back to Integra;I'll check with the crew there to see if they still want to house it there...).

Has the car been 'passed'?

unfortunately 'no', I have ran into other problems, I purchased second hand R32 GTR BOV's only to find that I did have them still on after all, but they have replaced the intercooler hose to accept my HKS super BOV. so now I have to work out a way to remove the the HKS BOV and plug the holes or make/find a replacement intercooler hose for the stock BOV's. also jsut realized my front tyres are gone again. as much I liked the hankook RS-02 the wear rate of 180 is damn fast. and I think I need adjustable arms to correct my chamber :P seriously GTR's are expensive to keep.

I will let you know when I finish with the exhuast, only problem was that it doesn't have the plug to put in the exhuast temp sensor in the cat, but it sure is damn quiet compared to a 3.5".

thanks again for that. I'm just going to let the defect date pass and rego it in canberra after I get the other stuff sorted.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all. A friend of mine might need to borrow some stock R33 S2 suspension, including shocks, springs and MacPherson struts all round.

You have my personal guarentee that it will be returned in same condition.