SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Cau Site

PranK

Hi Guys,

As this section is taking off, why don't I offer to make some webspace to use with the cefirosaustralia.com and .net domains? If you guys choose somebody to be the admin dude, we can setup a portal and links to these forums etc. Let me know what you think, it'' be pretty straight forward.

Christian

I sent an email about this a while back.

Good idea. I mainly want a tech section with all the guides from engine to tail lights.

So will this section link to the site or whats the go?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

things happen at 1/2 pace here on SAU... lol hang on while we sort out SAU first :)

Atm, its just looking like a front end for this section, so the forums itself will remain unmodified (same mods etc) but with a nicer front page when you go to www.cefirosaustralia.com

Since its only A31's, C32's and Y32's atm (unless you guys wanna include FWD maxima drivers with A32's and A33's) its quite limited on what we can put on the front page.

If you guys can brainstorm on what you'd like to see on a sorta front page (like the one you get when you go to SAU's front page) then we can get started on implementing it, and then getting a couple of you guys to update/maintain it regularly.

things happen at 1/2 pace here on SAU... lol hang on while we sort out SAU first :)

Atm, its just looking like a front end for this section, so the forums itself will remain unmodified (same mods etc) but with a nicer front page when you go to www.cefirosaustralia.com

Since its only A31's, C32's and Y32's atm (unless you guys wanna include FWD maxima drivers with A32's and A33's) its quite limited on what we can put on the front page.

If you guys can brainstorm on what you'd like to see on a sorta front page (like the one you get when you go to SAU's front page) then we can get started on implementing it, and then getting a couple of you guys to update/maintain it regularly.

If it is only going to be a front end then I think this forum should be a bit more organised. I mean its a "lets put everything in the one section" forum atm.

Definetly needs to be an article sub-forum for all those 4 door specific item. And a member ride section, then perhaps the other crap that anyone wants to post.

My 2c :rofl:

exactly, what about c34 and 5, are there any in aus? :)

not yet.... they are sevs eligible, just need to find a workshop willing to crash test one and then start complyin em.

I'd go the gloria over the newer laurel tho.

If it is only going to be a front end then I think this forum should be a bit more organised. I mean its a "lets put everything in the one section" forum atm.

Definetly needs to be an article sub-forum for all those 4 door specific item. And a member ride section, then perhaps the other crap that anyone wants to post.

tops idea will set up members rides section now.

• 1 month later...

Yeah Im getting the same. This is just putting in www.cefirosaustralia.com

Result I get is below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.skylinesaustralia.com Port 80