SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Is the rear exhaust photoshopped??? those cannons are huge for dual ones!!??

I wish it was. I have another exhaust here to put on it just need to get another rear bar, cause they have cut this one to get the exhaust in there.

I think it looks mad, I want dual big ass pipes.....maybe not that big. hows the noise lvls?

The wheels actually look OK to me, what size are they? and what have you done with the 5 spokes you had on it?

I think it looks mad, I want dual big ass pipes.....maybe not that big. hows the noise lvls?

The wheels actually look OK to me, what size are they? and what have you done with the 5 spokes you had on it?

It's pretty loud.

The new wheels are 18x8.5 +22 (with a 25mm spacer) front & 18x9.5 +22 rear. The Enkei's are going back on my R34.

Just a question / some help.

does anyone have a pic of a series 2 and a series 1 r33 taken from directly behind?

Is there any differance in the ass end between the series1 and 2?

Just a question / some help.

does anyone have a pic of a series 2 and a series 1 r33 taken from directly behind?

Is there any differance in the ass end between the series1 and 2?

the garnish strip (with the word "skyline") is clear and convex on the s1 and concave/body coloured on the s2. other than that, exactly the same. wings are square on the later cars (late s1 too) but they are changed more often than the garnish