SAU Community

Its not hard to change front bars and wings....once you get into things like brakes etc its not as cheap/easy...and you wouldn't downgrade on things like those....so i'd say its a GTS with a 5 stud conversion and some cosmetic changes...

i have a headache... i wish i never found this thread :D

R32 GTS-T had a type m package which included larger breaks

R33 S1 type m had the bodykit with the larger front bar

R33 S2 were all type m as far as I know

With regard to the 33's I don't know if type m's included other factory options such as ABS or extra airbags etc or if the options weren't included in the so called m-spec package and instead were just factory options that most cars have?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

OK, type M GTS-T's came with a different front bar identified with foglights and lower lips, had better seat trims plus the front brake calipers are 5 pot brakes and came with stock type M side skirts...non type M's did not.

Anyone else?

• 8 months later...

People can correct me if i'm wrong, But i had two skyline's, One is a normal (RB25DE) and the other is a (RB25DE) TYPE M But now it turbo, and the difference between them is:

One is A/C

Two is Rear Stabilizer

Third is Four Wheel Steer

Fourth is LSD Diff

Firth is Rear Wiper

And the interior is no different in both, can tell you about the exterior cause one has a body kit....

But that the difference that i have found... And i always throught that non-turbo skylines had the type m, And turbo model skylines had the spec m

Edited by DELLER

• 4 years later...

Reviving a old thread lol. From what i know with my car being a mod 1995 type m is that i have the front bar side skirts and rear pods, drivers air bag only sunroof and a s2 motor, no hicas no abs, and a s1 interior with the driver air bag.

post-136222-0-80273900-1411970497_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Look seriously if your checking an R33 for a Type-M check the Model number on the Vin plate the blue Nissan Motor Co plate and if that model number has a T at the 6th digit then it is a Type-M easy as that as far as I know.

Mine is a GTS25T Type-M though I don't know what I have different to any other R33 GTS25T I do have a sunroof though.

But looking at cav33r 95 R33 mine is a 93 R33 and I have the same front bumper.

Edited by HYBRID VL