SAU Community

Local Wreckers And Workshops

inark

• 7 months later...

J-TUNED AUTOMOTIVE.

Great service. Knows his skylines.

From service's to installation of all aftermarket items on all vehicles.

Ask for jay

contcact numbers are: 0423209139 or (03) 95431110

address: 35 hume street, Huntingdale 3166

post-109610-0-31566200-1425248543.jpg

Edited by King of kings
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am looking for a workshop near the Dandenong's? (I live near Emerald)

Racepace. Know their shit and worth the effort of getting there. Especially on a GTR.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

J-TUNED Automotive.

35 Hume Street, Huntingdale.

Took my stock as a rock 34 gtt in fairly crappy condition to Jay earlier this year having NO idea of how or where to begin my skyline project, and on the verge of giving up. Since taking it there I've only experienced positive things. It's not just "you get what you pay for", he puts a LOT of time, effort and passion into his work.

-Awesome workmanship

-Organised

-Passion in his work

-Good prices

-Great bloke

The car is now producing 340rwkw and running flawlessly. Trent from Chequered Tuning personally told me that all of Jays cars are a breeze on the dyno and have no problems what so ever.

He is the real deal!

• 2 months later...

anybody know the name of the interior shop that operates behind MiColour?

on the lookout for someone interested in doing a custom-ish dash mats group buy.

Wayne's Motor Trimming in Ringwood does good work, but not sure if he'd be keen on multiple dash mats for imports....

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

First time poster here.

I'm looking for a workshop (western suburbs preferably) that can assist with my build

VL Body with an RB20DET. The under bonnet wiring is a mess so I'm looking for a workshop that's had experience with my kind of build to assist.

Edited by MXrecord

• 2 months later...

Could anyone recommend a good smash repairer, panel beater around Coburg, VIC area?

Someone that's has knowledge and accessible to Skyline import parts...

• 4 weeks later...

Could anyone recommend a good smash repairer, panel beater around Coburg, VIC area?

Someone that's has knowledge and accessible to Skyline import parts...

Hey mercyseat, did you manage to find someone? Looking for a workshop to repair my car as well http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/465560-accident-repair-preferably-around-northern-suburbs/

• 2 months later...

There is a new business started in Hoppers - YourGarage.

Its just like a workshop, except you do the work. They supply all the equipment - 3 hoists, all the spanners you could ever want, hydraulic press, engine crane, welder, lots more. You pay an hourly rate for use of the shop; the rate reduces for 3 or more hour blocks. You can do anything from a simple oil change to an engine swap.

Its located at F8/29 Graham Ct Hoppers, ph: 8360 7033, yourgarage.net.au

FYI - they have a show'n'shine happening this Saturday Sept 24 - free to come and look.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I'm looking for someone close to St Kilda to do a bunch of stuff to my Stagea? Just a freshen-up for now, but hopefully someone that can also help fill in my lack of skills as I keep adding bits too.