SAU Community

Newbie Lol

Buck

Howdy all

I am new to the site, and after going thru and typing typing, I noticed up top of the page it said not for new posts but they do transfer them there raontf pmsl. Where would I post such an item??

Look forward to reading all on this site when I get the chance...you are all very informative and/or interesting!

Cheers and beers

Buck

Howdy all

I am new to the site, and after going thru and typing typing, I noticed up top of the page it said not for new posts but they do transfer them there raontf pmsl. Where would I post such an item??

Look forward to reading all on this site when I get the chance...you are all very informative and/or interesting!

Cheers and beers

Buck

What the duce :P

Welcome to Skylines Australia

You will find that when you transfer the post to the top of page, the marker for new posts is reset to the bottom of the page. When the markers reach half way up the page the new post is then added to the bottom. If the amount of letters you have typed exceeds 100, then the the post is automatically moved to the latest section, usually corresponding to the time of day, but only on weekends. During the week - your post is automatically updated in whatever location your post is finished from..

That should make it a bit clearer! :P

Howdy all

Cheers and beers

Buck

Damn..... i thought i spoke this language.

My interpretation was:

"I have some information which i would like to add to the tutorial/DIY section, and i'm not sure where i should post it so that it can be moved in there"

:happy:

(i think?) :P

you wanna do some contracting work? I deal with this kinda shit all day and I still dont have a clue what that guy was on about! you could make some extra dosh as an interpreter for noobs!

I SPEAK THIS LANGUAGE!

OK.

Translation.

"I have some information which i would like to add to the tutorial/DIY section, and i'm not sure where i should post it so that it can be moved in there"

:happy:

(i think?) :P

his problem as i understand it is, he posted a question in the D.I.Y turorials section, and it got moved to General Car Chat section..

he wants to know where to post question..

thats it..

im out..