SAU Community

Batmbl Gb #3: Twin/split Dump & Front Pipes In One + 3" Hi-flow Catco Cats (optional)

Driftn 180

SoFly,

The bulk of the parts were delivered yesterday evening and many will get sent out midday tomorrow. You will get your items on Friday since you are in Sydney. Anyone thats not in Sydney will likely get their items on Monday onwards. Most pipes/cats will be sent tomorrow, and some on Friday and Monday next week. I will update the list tomorrow regarding which member's parts were sent out and continue to update it until all have been sent.

Thank you all for being so patient.

cheers guys

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

I apologise for the delay in getting the rest of the pipes/cats out early this week. Its been a nightmare getting them to me since they are being made one by one interstate and the delivery of these parts will come in one hit. Ive been promised delivery of all the remaining pipes and cats in the GB tomorrow (should have been monday!!!), so i will get them all packaged and sent out on Thursday and update the list on the 2nd post of this thread. Again i apologise for the inconvenience this causes to some.

cheers

any1 have trouble fittin the r34 split pipes? the end where it connects to the cat curves up too much, it lifted my catback too high and its grinding on the body of my cat........needed to cut that curve section off and rewelded a straight pipe instead of curvy

Yes same problem with mine (R34 sedan). Very snug fit but tilts up too much at the cat end and flang touches heat shield where cat sits. Also the rear bracket is slighly off and only one hole aligns. Will it make a difference if this heat sheild is removed? Or is it recommended to keep this shield behind the cat only??

But is does look like it will fit when this problem is fixed.

Also snapped off top bolt in turbo exhaust manifold :D any suggestion how to remove this without removing the turbo to do so??

Help appreciated. :D

Hi all,

Just thought I'd post that I got a stainless split front/dump and metal cat from Michael a few months ago in one of the other group buys. Finally fitted it on Friday.

Very impressed, there has been a noticable increase in power, it spools louder and it seems that there is none of the choking at high rpm like before (used to feel like the engine was struggling to breath at high rpm)

Installed easily, only two issues - needed to go and buy new bolts for the cat - as the r32 gtst cat bolts are studs with threaded holes. and had to replace one of the bolts that goes into the turbo with a shorter bolt, as i couldnt fit the original one back in as the wastegate pipe was in the way. Other than that easy as install...

Rhett