SAU Community

Batmbl Gb #3: Twin/split Dump & Front Pipes In One + 3" Hi-flow Catco Cats (optional)

Driftn 180

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy pain in the ass batman

I cant even get my old one off so I cant say if it fits or not yet

can only get five of the 6 nuts off

is there a trick to getting a spanner to the nut in the middle closest to the inner guard ??

Mines got an aftermarket dump pipe on at the moment and its proving to be very difficult to remove

Holy pain in the ass batman

I cant even get my old one off so I cant say if it fits or not yet

can only get five of the 6 nuts off

is there a trick to getting a spanner to the nut in the middle closest to the inner guard ??

Mines got an aftermarket dump pipe on at the moment and its proving to be very difficult to remove

Just be careful, we snaped off the top one in the turbo exhaust manifold, now we have the wonderful task of removing it :) Have you tried spraying WD40 or similar and letting it sit for an hour or so, this may help a little. ;)

The quality of these split dump pipes and metal high flow catco cats are excellent, I can highly recommend them if any one is considering a purchase!!! :O

SS8_Gohan - Maybe I am just being a bit fussy, it does fit but just sits too close to the body at the cat end for my liking, but this problem is easily fixed and I am not complaining, but that could also be because I have an R34 Series 2 sedan, I dont know if they would be different to coupe's or Series 1's??

hmm... i've finally paid for my split pipe, not too keen on this "not fitting quite right" business :laugh:

If you are referring to my experience, it fitted perfect, i just had to get a slightly shorter bolt for one of the holes (or cut a little off the end of the old one).

I also found that with the new dump and metal cat, my ground clearance was better than with my stock cat.

I got it fitting by a workshop though, cost $80 or so. Well worth it.

If you are referring to my experience, it fitted perfect, i just had to get a slightly shorter bolt for one of the holes (or cut a little off the end of the old one).

I also found that with the new dump and metal cat, my ground clearance was better than with my stock cat.

I got it fitting by a workshop though, cost $80 or so. Well worth it.

referring to other R34 owners ;)

EDIT: oh... got the pipe... now for the catback (already have a BATMBL 3" cat) HKS Super Dragger anyone? ;)

• 2 weeks later...