SAU Community

Nissan Paint Codes

N1GTR

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if someone could tell me what paint code my R32 skyline is?

I have included a pic of the car and the build plate.

Thanks in advance,

Jarrod

post-45738-1205358740_thumb.jpg

post-45738-1205358787_thumb.jpg

post-45738-1205358842_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can anyone recomend some where to get touch up paint for a Nissan Stagea NM35 with paint code "KYO"?

Tried Repco and they had no idea.

Cheers

Andy

Have the same question... for any jap imported car. People at Aussie car stores have no idea... some idiots never even heard of nissan skyline before.

I doubt panel beater can make up a can of touch-up paint.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Have the same question... for any jap imported car. People at Aussie car stores have no idea... some idiots never even heard of nissan skyline before.

I doubt panel beater can make up a can of touch-up paint.

so when a panel shop/bodyworks repair a car what do they do for paint? 99.9% of panel shops have a paint system to which they can mix any colour they have a code/formulation for, and if they wont do it for the general public, which most wont, they will direct u to the local distributor which they buy there paints from, which will be able to mix and sell ur colour at request.

hey guys ive got a maroon 33 gtr any idea of that code???

take note of a few posts up where a fella has posted the picture of his plates and the next person has replied to the post with the code, refer with that code(believe it was 732?) back to the picture to see where it came from and voila, thats where ur code will be, its in the same place on 99% of all imported nissans.

I have a r33 1995, its colour is Polar White - QM1 but on page 1, I read that QM1 is not for skylines :|

yes qm1 is an r33 colour for skylines, it also exist on pulsars, x-trails and several other nissans, you can always believe write ups like that on the net, the code on the vehicle is the only one to believe.

what would the paint code be for the greyish colour which is painted on the bottom of R32 GTR front bar lips?

dont believe they ever kept a record of the grey but i may be wrong, best way to find out is to take ur vehicle into a car paint shop and they may check the code in there system, depending on there system it may come up with a bumper colour(dupont is a ripper for it).

Anyone know who can get the original Nissan paints from Japan, chasing MNPII for R34 GTR as we need it for a customer. If so, please pm me.

impossible, ud have to call nissan in japan, and if they spoke english they'd tell u what im about to tell u, grab/find the paintcode for the colour u want, go into a local car paint shop and quote that code and they will be able to mix the colour for u.

its 99% impossible to use the exact same brand of paint that nissan use on there vehicles, thats if they are like most other manifacturers, which put out tenders to paint companys i.e dupont, standox, glasurit, spies hecker, etc etc, saying they want 2000 litres of kh2 silver(or whatever it may be) the paint companies will come back with quotes, most of the time lowest quote wins, say it may be dupont, then the manifacturer will go and use the 2000 litres then bang, they need more paint, so they will do the same tenders, although this time another company might come up with a better price on the same colour, so the next 2000 litres may be done by spies hecker. this also be the reason for colour variations in cars, u and ur mate might have the same car with the same code, but swap doors of the cars and they might stand out like a sore thumb, because the paint was made by different paint companies, and say the 2nd company may not have made it as good as the first.

Anyone found paint codes for the RB26 rockers covers

codes for rocker covers and wheels and other removeable parts were never kept, take it to ur local paint shop and give them some time and they should be able to match something up for u.

hope this answers everyones questions about paints etc. as i work in one of these 'car paint shops' i get snowed upon with similar questions on a daily basis.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys ;)

98 Silver

hi, thought of askin help frm u abt my v35 color.

i had an accident last week n need a paint job on my rear bumper. mine is 04 v35 skyline n my dealer said its pearl white. is it QT1 or QX1?

n is it alrite if i tel da smash repair guys dat code n it b alrite?

thx alot.

vic