SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

Hey Guys im originally from Mackay born an raised there now live Newcastle well Maitland actually.

But i come back every now an then for a visit to see friends an family there. Havent been back this but probably sometime next year hey

Hows the import seen goin there last time i was home there was an actual import shop there

• 1 year later...

Im living in Mackay just bought my first skyline in May, a dark grey 4 door, bought a stock one as i dont know much about thm thought it would be a good learning curb as i do her up. Good to have something with a bit of power tho a lot better then a toyota starlet :O

• 1 month later...

Hey Hey!

Been living in Mackay now for 6 months, came up from Newcastle for a bit of a change. Working at Newlands coal mine.

Got my 1995 r33 in feb this year and loving it! Starting to modify it now. Learning process for me, but getting there...

Ive seen a few r33's and only one 34 in Mackay since i've been here.

Would be good to catch up with anyone to get ideas or tips.

Cheers

represent!!!

i grew up in mackay, been here in brisbane for a couple of years tho. Heading back at the start of december for a mates wedding. THe 32 will be staying at home tho...

cost of flights - $200

cost of fuel to try and drive my belted rb20 home - 1 MILL YON DOLL LARS

which sucks... coz ya need a car to get anywhere in mackay...specially when ya stayin at bucasia!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it goes well lol enough to break the passenger backrest support bracket lol when i was taking a mate for a strap.

Got any pictures of your 180?? IM interested to have a gander at it from a 180 enthusiast.

• 11 months later...