SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

did you end up selling your car?

Had a few tyre kickers, but that doesnt matter. Decided it was time to get off my butt and put the 3.0 litre in. Should be ready in a month.

yeah i fly to mackay every 5 days then back home too brissy working at burton coal, see some skylines not many though, moslty hsv's and fpv's up there...

Tell me about it. And quite a few have large turbos on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hi all!!!!!!!!! im a makcay resident, and mostlikly seen you around if not you might have seen me, 1994 series one silver number plates 17PSI oh and T wing on the rear just for laughs, would like to organise a weekend race day for the japenies taxies aka r33 skylines ha ha ha at palmyra drags!!!! who would be keen send me a msg and ill organise it. im sick of only one or two others joining me at the monthly drags and its all hsv and fpv pooo! they are nice cars but still Poooooo! any keen? Mafia man im sure you'll be in?

ROFL! Friendly bunch, arent we :rofl2:

gee you two are nice, the reason for adding it to each person is some people dont check this site and if you send it to them as a reply they get an email notice! so unfortunatly yes it was.

OK, so every post you make to this thread is emailed out, only if they have sent email notification for this particular thread. So if they did have email notification setup on this thread, then they will all receive your message seven times. Hence our concern about your eagerness in posting the same message multiple times :rofl2:

Hummmm, well your not in it just for a post count are you... :rofl2:

How about's i fix it... Also point out this thread is 4 years old...

And on another valid point, no one likes Mackay... :D

*Note: The last point may be invalid info

OK, so every post you make to this thread is emailed out, only if they have sent email notification for this particular thread. So if they did have email notification setup on this thread, then they will all receive your message seven times. Hence our concern about your eagerness in posting the same message multiple times :rofl2:

totally was not aware of that so mt appologies 7 times people. ha ha go me! still keen for a drag night for the local r32 r33 r34 gts or gtr, hence so many posts, as i have been to the drags a few times but seen very little skylines out racing.

totally was not aware of that so mt appologies 7 times people. ha ha go me! still keen for a drag night for the local r32 r33 r34 gts or gtr, hence so many posts, as i have been to the drags a few times but seen very little skylines out racing.

Yeah dun worry about us, we're all a bunch of cynical bastards, good to see you are motivated to post! If you are ever passing through Rocky, gimmie a yell :rofl2:

hey mate, when you reply to this thread, everyone gets the email reply. Not just the person you quote.

I'm keen though, should catch up for a meet.

yea mafia i have try'd a few times to contact you to catch up, i see you mention you do your own tuning as well? what tuner shop you at? and im just looking throught the calander for the next keep the speed of the street meet at palmyra drags, so ill post the next race night for all who are keen to go, and im from brisbane, i recon mackay sucked as well till i learned it has a drag strip 15mins away although only open to public one night a month, and mackay offers great fishing so thats me covered!

ok so next drag meet (keep the speed off the streets) is on the 9th of july any and all who are keen to match up your skyline vs other skylines this will be the night to go, if you know other nissan drivers who dont use this site pass it on and lets have some fun. my personal best is 12.6 at 116mph on 18 inch nangkang tyers so theres a challange there for those who run quicker! gtrs have to start off with hand break on cheaters!