SAU Community

Miscellaneous Dvds

Viscount

I have the following DVDs for sale:

Halloween (Directed by John Carpenter) - Single Disc Edition - $7 + P&H

James Bond Mini DVD set (5 movies - Dr No, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker and The Man with the Golden Gun) - Entire Set $60 + P&H - I bought this set in Hong Kong so it is probably NTSC. That said, it could be PAL (I will have to double check).

Neither price includes shipping, but shipping won't cost much, and I would be willing to meet up with someone in Sydney.

The Halloween DVD has been watched once, and with regards to the bond movies, only The Spy Who Loved Me, OHMSS and The Man with the Golden Gun have been watched more than once. As such, all DVDs are in very good condition. I am also pretty pedantic with my DVD collection (I am a huge collector of DVDs) so I generally keep them in good condition, and rarely lend them to other people.

Reasons for selling - I recently got the new complete James Bond collection, and just purchased the entire Halloween DVD set today, so I don't want duplicates!

Questions can be asked in this thread or PM'd (I would prefer them to be asked in this thread so that others who might have the same questions can see them)

I need the money so that I can purchase the Indianna Jones DVD collection :happy:

Cheers!

Edited by Viscount