SAU Community

End Of Some Apexi Powerfc Models

paulr33

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true just been on to JPS and they say they won't have them until the week after next.(thats talking to Tim) :D

I got a email from someone called Sam at JPS

Sounds like doggy ebay all over again.

I do not think I will be sending my money offshore hoping to get 1 supplied at the moment :wave:

I got a email from someone called Sam at JPS

Sounds like doggy ebay all over again.

I do not think I will be sending my money offshore hoping to get 1 supplied at the moment :wave:

Yeah I agree with you mate I got one email saying they were expecting them in next week then they said that apexi said they won't be delivered until the week after.Not sure what to believe :D

Heres the reply I received:

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for your purchase.

Unfortunately you are right, Apexi are discontinuing the PFCs.

It seems they are finally coming to the end of their micro processor stocks.

I have also just ran out of BNR32/33 PFCs but I am expecting more available on the 27th of this month.

I understand if you would like to cancel the transaction and purchase elsewhere.

However, if you would prefer to wait then we will continue with the sale and have it ready to be shipped to you direct from Japan on the 27th.

Sorry for any inconveneince caused by this.

Regards,

Paul.

I have chosen to wait and see what happens

Heres the reply I received:

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for your purchase.

Unfortunately you are right, Apexi are discontinuing the PFCs.

It seems they are finally coming to the end of their micro processor stocks.

I have also just ran out of BNR32/33 PFCs but I am expecting more available on the 27th of this month.

I understand if you would like to cancel the transaction and purchase elsewhere.

However, if you would prefer to wait then we will continue with the sale and have it ready to be shipped to you direct from Japan on the 27th.

Sorry for any inconveneince caused by this.

Regards,

Paul.

I have chosen to wait and see what happens

So are you saying you have ordered of JPS? :(

10ltr/100ks Hiway, 8.5 round town, avg 9, if thats bad whats good?

I'm assuming you got the figures around the wrong way. 10ltr/100kms around the city and 8.5 on the highway.

That is good economy none the less, a testament to the tuner and most importantly your right foot. :(

Definitely not the norm though. :P

Your getting roughly the same as my rb30det on an untuned pfc with an inj trim to suit the larger injectors, in my case I doubt tweaking of the ign will improve economy somewhat.

Wolf V500 is very cheap when you see what it can do.Dual MAPs many inputs and outputs, Boost control MAP and MAF etc etc standard,Local warranty can be run with any throttle body and TPS you like,run injectors alway down to 1/2 ohm(no risistor pack)30psi MAP sensor standard with 5 bar as a cheap option,run any coil setup you can come up with and easy to setup on Odd Nissan imports as ign and inj outputs can be changed in the software to run any firing order plus lots of other major improvements over what we have seen in the past.

Only down side will its not as basic and simple as a PFC but with a good tuning shop theres no real limits with the constant upgrades plan'd.