SAU Community

End Of Some Apexi Powerfc Models

paulr33

Hi Steveo,

Your mate doesnt have squat. I paid him money for one nearly 2 weeks ago under the pretense that he had stock in hand (well according to eBay he did) and I still havent got it. Please ensure nathan has stock in his hand before making comments like that.......

Tell him Sam is still patiently waiting for his PFC.

Also...when you speak to him tell him to get me that EMS tracking number ASAP

Hi Sam,

We don't know what Steve is on about regarding the fc's for the ECR33. He doesn't represent us and as I've told you, your computer should be arriving soon. As i've said we can give you a full refund if you are unhappy with waiting.

We'll be advertising on these forums soon and anybody is welcome to check out our warehouse at any time.

Kind regards,

Nathan.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steveo,

Your mate doesnt have squat. I paid him money for one nearly 2 weeks ago under the pretense that he had stock in hand (well according to eBay he did) and I still havent got it. Please ensure nathan has stock in his hand before making comments like that.......

Tell him Sam is still patiently waiting for his PFC.

Also...when you speak to him tell him to get me that EMS tracking number ASAP

yo man i was just letting ppl know of someone who may have some in stock for those looking..

did i say he had some?

I was simply being helpful.......

Hi Sam,

We don't know what Steve is on about regarding the fc's for the ECR33. He doesn't represent us and as I've told you, your computer should be arriving soon. As i've said we can give you a full refund if you are unhappy with waiting.

We'll be advertising on these forums soon and anybody is welcome to check out our warehouse at any time.

Kind regards,

Nathan.

As Disccused

Thanx nathan. I understand things screw up sometimes and thats ok. Just keep me in the loop.

Also, when you have a spare minute can you get a price of a PFC boost control kit?

Also, you know that gauge holder we were speaking about before? Looking to get that aswell when it's all good and ready....

Hey Guys,

For all you ECR33 owners....a Melbourne based eBay mob called "online performace" has around 3 in stock right now. I have bought one off him earlier this week and spoke to him today and he seems like a real nice guy. I paid $1300 for mine and thats with the "12 MONTH AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY" bla bla bla which I think is a top price for a warrantly backed item

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/APEXI-Power-FC-with...1QQcmdZViewItem

Shutup Meiji, shes joking around with Kennedy..

Liz is the best any everyone knows that, if they don't know that then they havent met liz.

and sif no one talks to her in real life.. liz is like miss popular in nsw..

I ordered one from online performance autos, should receive it on Monday or Tuesday. So I guess he only has 2 left now for R33's. I know it costs a bit more through those guys, but I also wanted one badly, and they have always been part of the plans for my car, so I didn't really have an option.

Oh and the 12 month Australian warranty is good for peace of mind I guess.

ignore her - she's a troll (24.6 posts per day???? get a life!!!!!) and her insults always involve being gay. geez no wonder you spend so much time on the internet liz, no one would talk to you in real life.

mmmmm, how controversial. :action-smiley-069::D

I'll rephrase. Liz is short for Elizabeth. Elizabeth is another name for the Queen. The call her queen because she is super cool and you are ghey.

BTW...trolls need loving too.

so theyre discontinued because of the stopage on nec chip sets, then what happens if a chip fails in a brand new fc? i mean if there's no more chips to go around. what happens in this case?