SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

I've decided to create a general Wanted to buy thread for those items not suitable or easily posted.

A few basic rules:

• At all times use the template provided
  • No chit chat, use PM as a means of communication
  • No multiple postings
  • NO ALL CAPITALS
  • Be sure to *update* your post once the item is found/no longer required indicating so. Do not create another post.
  • Replying to any post within you must be willing to allow the pick-up of items *prevents scammers*

Failing to follow the above rules will see your posts and future posts within this thread disappear.

Ignorance is no excuse.

• Like 1

Items:

State exactly the part(s) you are after.

Extra Info:

any other details you wish to mention.

Contact Details:

State how you would like to be contacted. If you don't get on the site much, leave other contact details such as email or phone numbers.

Price and price conditions:

You must post up a price for the part you are after, and whether you are after a straight out sale or are willing to swap for other parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Items:

RB25 Turbo

Extra Info:

good con. minimal shaft play and no leaks

preferably with lines and elbow to fit on RB20

Contact Details:

PM

300-400 depending

Edited by nisskid

Items:

Cannon

Extra Info:

decent outlet size with decent inlet size

Contact Details:

PM me

under $100, preferably around the $50 mark but will pay more depending on condition and quality

Items:

R34 GTR rear spoiler

Extra Info:

stock spoiler, preferably gun metal (but not necessary) and in adel or Aus

Contact Details:

PM details and/or MSN [email protected]

price? depends, new or second hand is fine

Edited by andz69

Items:

RB20DET R32 Coil Pack "Valley" Cover.

Extra Info:

must be in good condition, preferably with some / all screws to mount it

Contact Details:

PM/Email

whatever they're worth

Items:

R32 GTR Front Bar (Real proper GTR Bar) preferably black but ths is optional and with N1 slots (also optional)

Extra Info:

This is to go on a R32 GTS-T im pretty sure they can be made to fit, but any information is appreciated.

Contact Details:

mobile 0401 317 009

Pm

[email protected]

Around 300-500 mark depending on condition etc. But if you can put a price out there and we'll go from there.

Items:

stock r33 s2 turbo (see details below on my car), or somthing a little better for not 2 much extra $ and not much fiddling to install

Extra Info:

good condition obviously, not sure if ill need one yet so just looking too see whats out there if the time comes.

Contact Details:

PM/Email

let me know...

Edited by vange

Items:

Subwoofer in a box. 10" or 12".

Extra Info:

Must be working obviously, brand names not necessary but must have decent output.

Contact Details:

If you have one, drop me a pm or sms me on 0424082939

Looking at spending no more then $150.

Items:

3" Flanged Cat &

3" Cat-back system for R34 2-door gtt (looking for something on the very quiet side)

Extra Info:

Contact Details:

Just Pm me.

Up to $500 depending on what's on offer.

Edited by Howie

Items:

Car - Either a Hyundai Excel, Silvia (Non Turbo), N14 Pulsar or Toyota Celica

Extra Info:

Nothing over 180,000 kms. Must be manual

Contact Details:

Just Pm me.

Max $5500

Items:

After a late model Toyota Corolla (>03), Automatic. Pref dark or silver colour.

Extra Info:

Contact Details:

Just PM me.

Up to $15,000.

Items:

R33 RB25DET engine with gearbox and loom, series one or two

Extra Info:

MUST be in good condition, low kms, , with some evidence

Contact Details:

PM me