SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

WTB rb25det neo head has to be in awesome condition as remac will be fitting it, if they dont like the heads condition they wont put it on my block.

If you have one thats in great condition please ring me on 0422192782. Preferably in adelaide!

Anyone know what happened to the Four Brother Imports A31 Cefiro with the R34 Skyline front end fitted? Or anyone have any pics of it?

I worked for FBI at the time and played a big part in assembling the car, and probably a lot of yours at the time too, lol. I would like to try and track down the car and see if I can buy it.

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jason.

More of a want to swap than buy, want to swap my Genuine R32 GTR front bar for one with N1 Vents in good condition and same colour code which is KL0 (Front bar is in my Sig)

^^^ Youll need to swap reo aswell Fliggy unless you want to cut some holes in your unmolested one.

Yeah I know..........if someone wants to swap reo aswell it'd be better but not fussed if I have to cut holes in mine, cutting holes can be fun.

R34 GTT bonnet, immaculate, silver pm me

Also need a clean silver 34 gtt boot, silver with no spoiler, happy to swap mine with spoiler

Need 34 gtt auto gear selector surroud

Hi all :)

Looking for an upgrade to replace my fuel pump which has gone :(

S1 93 R33 GTST - Prefer something that will do a straight drop in (Nismo, Tomei etc etc) and capable for 220 to 240 RKW

PM me please