SAU Community

Special Silver (kyo) - R34 Z-tune

EvilINGT

Probably a long shot, seeing as how Nismo wont sell other Z-Tune parts, they probably wont give out the colour mix for this, but anyone know where to get this colour? How much it is?

I reckon this would look hot on my car, as ive already got silver, but always wanted it to be darker, but still look similar to what ive already got.

cheers

Evil

I always thought the Z-tune silver was very bright? I was contemplating this colour for my repsray but I went with a different silver.

Good luck with the search, and it should look awesome if you get it done. :)

I dont really do things to my car for other people, but i get your point, obviously if its excessively expensive ie Midnight Purple 3, id rather get that or Millenium Jade/Bayside Blue (skyline classics, what can i say :) ). I noticed that the 350z has 3 types of 'Silver', the Silverstone looks good, and is a darker silver.

Also im sorta trying to keep it to nissan colours instead of customs.

Any thoughts on the best Nissan silver?

cheers

Evil

I'm getting a full respray done either later this week or next week some time .......... Chrome silver (KY0). Well thats the code the nissan dealership gave me. Saw it on a 350z, looks good. Will post up pics wen its all done. :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...