SAU Community

Many Random R32,33 Gtst And Gtr Parts Updated Again

do you have the drivers side A-Pillar for GTR (if I get a defect for tacho, might sell it and get something smaller..)

also, do you have that thing on drivers side where you close the door in the car, basically where the power window control is but jus under it.. not sure what it's called :P for GTR

Edited by dalostcambo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you have the drivers side A-Pillar for GTR (if I get a defect for tacho, might sell it and get something smaller..)

also, do you have that thing on drivers side where you close the door in the car, basically where the power window control is but jus under it.. not sure what it's called :P for GTR

No sorry havent got any a pillar panels, but i do have the other bit...but where the screw goes in at the bottom is broken, but still would look fine, you would have to maybe glue it in or something, where you put your hand to close the door ey?

No sorry havent got any a pillar panels, but i do have the other bit...but where the screw goes in at the bottom is broken, but still would look fine, you would have to maybe glue it in or something, where you put your hand to close the door ey?

just under that, mine has a crack..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
HEY Russ hows it going?

I will post one up in about 5mins for yas.

*edit* Pic is up, boot has no dents or deep scratches, it could do with a good polish tho, bit dirty, has been sitting for a while.

Thanks man.

All is going well but it sucks without a licence.

I'll take the boot lid coz I've just bought a GT wing and want to still keep the stock one. And it's the right colour.

Would you be able to drop it off to my place? I'm only 5-10 mins away. Not driving sucks...

• 3 weeks later...