SAU Community

R33 Gtr Fully Prepped Race Crank

we have a fully prepped race crank (RB26) on offer...

sonic tested, cryogenic treated, cross drilled, grub screwed, JUN oil collar fitted (new), ground and balanced.

this is all ready to be fitted.

all work professionally carried out by Croydon Racing Developments and is available to be picked up from their workshop at Silverwater in Sydney.

$650...no offers please

sorry not after a crank by why dose a R33 Crank need a JUN collar.

because when the oil pump disintergrated it rounded off the flats and marked it up a bit....the collar is stronger due to its superior mettalurgy. Id collar any high rpm crank with this item R33 or not...perfect match for the JUN pump as well

is this to suit standard size? i'm very interested because my crank needs to be repaired as part of the rebuild, it might be better off to buy yours!

its 10 thou- on the big ends and mains...if your crank needs to be ground, balanced, crack tested and a collar fitted it would be the same cost as buying this one....essentially this crank is free....its the preparation your paying for.

done. i'll take it then. PM me details please.

postage to adelaide?

Croydon's banking details and pick up address for your courier can be found here....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=145354

If you cannot arrange freight Lance can arrange courier for you at your cost...phone him on 02 96484264

pm me when you have deposited so i can let other buyers know its sold.