SAU Community

Grape Grazing 2007, Express Your Intentions

Bass Junky

If you guys organise a bus i will drive it...im off the grog...something in me is broken :P

Is there anything we can buy on Ebay to fix you? :rofl:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay ppls.

Invite your friends, invite your family but dont miss this.

We need about 40 people to get our own bus, which would be uber cool.

I'll need to start taking money soon so that it's not a mad rush at the end.

I'll get confirmed booking, timing and location details next week.

Only 6 weeks to go!

BASS OUT

Do they have other booze?

I don't really like goon and have bad memories from it :)

It's a WINE tasting day at WINERIES in one of Victoria's premier WINE producing regions - so no.

But there are all kinds of wine - it gives you a chance to try different tasting reds and whites, so perhaps there is something you might like? Whatever the case, it's all a bit better than a cask of Coolabah.

Plus last year one of the places we went had champagne and another place sold a 'local' beer as well.

But yeah - its all about the WINE!!! (It's OK - after your 1st bottle, you'll forget how much you didn't like wine) :)

Can we organise to have a confirmed price for the buss and tickets.... is it still 80 bucks????

Also should we arrange to have deposits transfered to sau account so we can book a bus or just worry about it later????

Hey ppls.... Heres the deal.

"Grape Grazing" tickets to the Yarra Valley includes:

1. Luxury coach transport into three top class wineries.

2. Coaches are fully hosted with on board entertainment, and giveaways. Click here to view photos

3. On board morning tea platters, our famous lollie bags, and an extra bottle of water.

4. Grape Grazing Pass which includes: Entry into the wineries, Glass of wine & The Grape Grazing souvenir glass to keep, a selection of a meal at any winery, Tea/coffee & a bottle of water.

5. After Party at Icon on Saturday Click here for Icon and the Red Eagle on Sunday Click here for Red Eagle : includes free finger food upon arrival.

Prices are for the complete 'Grape Grazing' Package.

$85.00 p/p. (groups over 30+ people) + 1 FREE TICKET FOR THE ORGANISER

$90.00 p/p (groups between 1 - 29 people)

WE MUST HAVE CONFIRMED 30+ people. everyone should pay NOW so that we can get the cheaper price.

Designated Pick up locations/times for Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th Feb 2007: (Choose only one)

10.00am (Car Park of the Coach & Horses) Cnr Sherbrook Ave & Whitehorse rd Ringwood Mel Ref 49 E9

** Large groups are able to organize an alternative pickup if suitable (40+)

Standard itineraries for Grape Grazing Sunday 18th February 2007:

Itinerary 5 Domain Chandon : De Bortoli : Rochford Wines

Latest News: Yering Station, Immerse and Henkell will not participate in the 2007 Grape Grazing festival.

Please Note:

1. Itineraries for groups and individuals are subject to availability from the G.G. Committee. There are five standard itineraries to choose from.

2. If you are going to organize a group, confirm numbers and collect money from guest as early as possible. Final payment and numbers are required the latest, 2nd February 2007.

3. For non-drinkers wine vouchers may be exchanged for coffee, tea or soft drinks.

4. BYO food and drink is not able to be brought into the wineries/coach apart from water.

5. Buses generally will only be able to stop and depart, for safety reasons from the designated pick up/drop off locations.

6. It is the responsibility of all individuals to arrive at the pick up locations, and back onto the coach 5 minutes prior to the departure.

7. If you would like your own personalized itinerary and/or coach book well in advanced to avoid disappointment. (minimum of 50+ people)

8. Groups wishing to be all on the one bus are to be located at ONLY ONE of the designated pick up locations.

9. Grape Grazing tickets are non-refundable but are transferable to another individual, lost tickets are not able to be reissued.

10. Larger groups are able to organize an alternative pickup (40+ people)

11. Essentials for the Grape Grazing Traveller: Rug, sun screen, hat, sun glasses, additional water and a smile!!

12. Drink in moderation and please don't drink and drive home after the festival!

So, here's my bit.

PAY NOW!

Here's my account details.....

Peter N Blythe

BSB: 733127

ACC: 533734

Amount $85 per person.

If we get less that 30 people, you all owe me $5 cash on the day, don't think I wont come and collect.

PAY NOW PAY NOW PAY NOW.