SAU Community

Boxer Puppies

Scotsman

Hey all,

Probably should be in for sale (other), but I put this here more for Vic's to look at rather than for advertising.

As some of you may know, Min and I love our Boxers and this is the latest batch at six weeks old taken on the weekend past. This is the ad i'm going to put in trading post tonight. If anyone wants to come have a look just let me know.

"Pure Bred Boxer Pups, M & F, Brindle & Red/White, Very good looking dogs with nice markings - must see. Both parents very good natured & on view. Vet checked, wormed and vacc. Ready to go 14th December. $600. Ferntree Gully."

All_Puppies___6_Weeks_Old.pdf

Awweee I want I want I want!!

Boxers are the greatest, they are almost human and the most friendly adorable, loveable, loyal family dogs you can get. They are also very good for protecting your home when you are not there. They are also great with children.

very interested.. if you can modify one of these to become a lab or something :thumbsup:

what are boxers like?

Boxers are cool. Scary enuf looking to potential fence jumpers (and cats), but are just big softies. They are so people orientated and always want to be by your side. They are a medium - large sized dog with hardly any fat on them. They are quiet smart and can be trained easily with food. In fact you must train them well and spend time with them while young, so that they don't overpower you when they get older. Because they are very strong and muscular and un-trained boxers can be very boisterous and jump all over your guests.

Great with kids - My brother and I were so mean to our boxer at times, riding him around the backyard and hitting hit with cricket bat's etc, and he never ever snapped at us.

Boxers are always pupies. They always want to play even when they are old and grey. They also think that they are small enough to sit on your lap. And they like to chase anything with wheels. Australia post complained about our old boxer chasing the posty and puncturing his front tyre.

Here is a pic of mum and dad. Jaida + Linkin

post-6928-1165203457.jpg

aaaww... go Trigger!

i should just come over and pick one up - if it's already home, it's too late to get mad at me....

learnt that bringing home alaskan malamute pups when my parents said 'no more dogs' :thumbsup:

Boxers are cool. Scary enuf looking to potential fence jumpers (and cats), but are just big softies.

Our staffy is like that. People get scared sh!tless looking at her, but she's the biggest wimp evar! Afraid of her own shadow. Stupid bitch :P

She's got more patience with kids too, we've had little kids over pulling on her ears and smacking her in the face and just sits there and takes it, while I'd wanna choke the little kents!