SAU Community

Nismo Festival 2006 - Fuji Speedway

Poida

Hey guys,

After last weeks Toyota Festival which was held at the same venue, i headed out to Fuji Speedway yesterday to witness for myself the Nismo Festival '10th lap special'. With the weather looking ominous we got up nice and early to head out there.. Rumours of a "Garage Sale" being held proved to be true, to which Adam (a friend) managed to pick up some nice stuff from. (Watchout out for it on Ebay! lol) Anyway, after waiting in line to get into these 'Garage Sales' and 'Bargain sales' (Picked up a nice Nismo Jacket from there..) we went and had a look around. Lots of nice stores, lots of nice rides and never ending ways of spending your hard earned. Though there were quite a few free things to do for free (Especially if you were a kid), but this fella also got to change the tyre of a GT500 car heheh (^_^) Anyway, after everything, i can say we had a great day, got to see lots of beautiful cars, some very nice old school rides and some nice track events. Definitely worth the early wake up call!

Now lets let the pictures speak!

Not a bad way to Drop 20k..

IMGP3924%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3927%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3935%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3938%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3940%20(Large).JPG

MINES Skyline.. Just wish it was MINE!

IMGP3950%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3960%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3961%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3966%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3972%20(Large).JPG

A very nice 350-180-V35ZSX .. 350 Front - 180SX Chassis - V35 Rear

IMGP3987%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3988%20(Large).JPG

IMGP3989%20(Large).JPG

IMGP4007%20(Large).JPG

Everyone Knows this car....

IMGP4010%20(Large).JPG

IMGP4016%20(Large).JPG

Changing tyres on the GT500 car... 14 seconds i did it in..

IMGP4024%20(Large).JPG

IMGP4032%20(Large).JPG

Now which one to take home?!

IMGP4059%20(Large).JPG

glad you enjoyed it. I've been to japan 3 times in 2 years and still haven't been able to coincide a trip with nismo festival. :thumbsup: They always release the dates quite late. I just missed it this time by 2 weeks :laugh::(

looks like a great day. and Fuji speedway is an awesome facility. I loved it there.

the sunline R34 looks cool in matt black, I wonder if they have something planned for it colour wise?

Great cars in the photos mate, not sure about that ugly looking bloke that seemed to sneak into a few of them though..... :( Looks like you had a much more enjoyable day than me. f*k that test is hard!! I asked a proctor and it looks like it is only held once a year, too.