SAU Community

Revenge! Need Help To Get Back At A Pranksta

GODTHRILA

Ahh I found an easy way!!

Printscreen!! Take a capture of his desktop then set it as his background.. after doing this right click on the desktop and go into Arrange icons by then unselect the option called *show desktop icons" after doing this right click on the bottom toolbar * the one with the start button on it. and go into properties then select *auto hide the toolbar.

Its a good one for a joke!!

haha

hey it works! even on myself! >_<

thats definitely something i'm gonna try on someone

done the print screen thing but i didnt know you could just hide them so easy, i had to drag them into a new folder....thanks!!! But serious we have the free cars guide post where you can sell your car for free if you log it online and keep it short. worked a treat...the vaso is a good one, pick 5 places that only he will touch and cover it, his throttle, mouse, vaso on the ear part of his receiver, if he has a car his door handle, what about in his helmet if he rides to work. let us know...

If he has an old style phone open the reciever and tape in a 10c coin every week till he gets used to the weight, then remove them all at once and call him :(

:P

dress up as a girl and blow him.

then pull ur wig off.

he'll be so angry

report bak soon k?

again Dan your creeping me out...busy tonight? :P

Bearing blue, you engineering types will know the stuff. Its exactly the same back at him but even harder to remove...slip a gram of gear into his car/pocket/pet etc, call the cops...then break into a house that has kiddies, steal their presents and stash them in his car and again dob him in...hillarity will ensue

Yeah we had a smart ass who use to work with us, eventually he quit because he couldn't take it anymore.

Readers mart, ring up.

"Free cats, kittens, male and female, variety of colours available, call 04** *** ***". He had constant calls from mums wanting them for their baby kids. Funny as.

Or get a can of sardines, open the tin and leave them for a week outside. Then put the tin in his draw :(

• 5 weeks later...

lol, me and my work mates play pranks on each other all the time.. The other day we cable tied our friend to a chair and just left him there, he ended up making himself fall over with the chair when he tried to get out of it, which could have been quite painfull if he hadn't fallen on to a pile of boxes :no:

We've also done stuff like hiding each others stuff at the end of the day, like keys or wallets.. so that person can't leave til they find whatever we hid (can be quite annoying) and we'd leave clues around as to the where abouts of their hidden items :(

Have also done stuff like putting white hand cream/soap on their back (which looks very suss) and uh.. peices of paper with "i love the penis" written on.

One classic prank we pulled, was when we tied a whole bunch of plastic bags to our work mates car with string, and hid them under his car.. so when he took off he had all these plastic bags flying out behind him. Worked out well, and he didn't even realise they were there til he got home that day :)

You could steal the guys keys, make up a for sale sign (with a very low price) and drive his car to a busy street corner, then watch his reaction when he starts getting calls bout his car :P

And i wreckon Dan's idea is the best so far :)