SAU Community

Nismo & Hks Side Stripes! $50

West

Good day all,

As SKY 34 started a thread OLD THREAD for these NISMO and HKS side stripes stickers, i happened to come across a better deal from one of my over sea suppliers so here i'm arranging a new group buy.

Anyway, it will cost $50 + postage to you. I'd need around 10 people in order to make it happen and to retain the $50 dollar per SET cost.

Once i've gather the number, i'll pm or email you guy with my banking details. Also once money is wired through, it'll take at least 1 to 2 weeks for stickers to arrive.

This is what the HKS look like, should look GREAT on bright cars, once we finish putting one on my mate Yellow EVO VI, i'll post some pics here.

Hks1.JPG

This is what the NISMO look like

NewNismo2.JPG

Once on car, should look like this, courtesy of bilforumet.net

Nis350Z.jpg

Anyway, lets get the number happen, below is list of interest:

WEST X1 NISMO (Red, white and grey) Paid

RUSSMAN X1 NISMO(Red, whtie and grey) Paid

OL_MATE X2 NISMO (Red, white and black) Paid

BIRTH X1 NISMO Birth is out now!

SATANIC X1 NISMO (Red, white and black) Paid

180_MPH X1 NISMO (Red, white and grey) Paid

R32_25T X1 NISMO (Red, white and grey) Paid

HOWIE X1 Nismo (Original Red, black and grey) Paid

R-SPEEDFREAK-R X1 NISMO (Original Blk, red and grey)

DEZZ X1 NISMO (If White, Red and Grey) Paid

AFRO X1 NISMO (Red, black and Grey) Paid

N15MO X1 NISMO (Red, black and Grey) Paid

Teazn_R33 X1 NISMO (Red, white and grey)

HALZ X1 NISMO (Red, black and grey) Paid

Guys, don't forget to wire an extra $7 for postage fees (my wild guess only), if it's more than $7, i'll let you know if its less, i'll wire it back into your account.

Those who are in Melb, you're more than welcome to come around and pick your up once they arrive.

Please use your user name as reference thanks.

Document.pdf

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guy, lets make our car look sexy this summer.

What's going on with all the yellow, white....bright cars, you guy don't like the HKS? I really think the HKS deserve attention too.

At $50 + postage, its dirt cheap. The contact that source these for us is a good friend of mine therefore SHE only charges you guys COST OF GOODs, TAXI FARES, POSTAGE to us and probably 2cent tea money.

I won't do another one or it won't be at this price so hurry before its too late.

Cheers

Is the pic of the Nismo sticker just for 1 side or does it have 1 longer sticker for the other side on it as well?

Yes, thats only one side of it, you'll get one exactly the same with that pic for the other side.

Would the middle sticker be too short for the R32 door?

Na, i wouldn't think so, i really think that its even long enough to cover a four doors.

First post update!