Nismo & Hks Side Stripes! $50

West

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see what i can do for you mate.

I get TNT docs pretty much every weeks from my supplier (work relate stuffs), i'll see if she can order me another one and slip it together.

Also guys, stickers has been made, getting pick up today and send out tomorrow. I dont know how long though, latest is Monday i reckon. Earliest is Friday.

Cheers

did u end up getting mine yet chief? if so pm me with ur details

Hey guys, sorry, i didn't set automatic email send to me once there is a reply so i wasn't aware of what's going on until Dezz told me (thanks mate).

I'll contact my friend and see if she's willing to start another one for me, also on the bonnet sticker.

On a different note, goods has been sent to us by UPS yesterday, picked up by UPS China and should be here, deliver by latest Thursday.

West!

You missed the delivery!! :):D

ASCOT VALE, VIC,AU

18/01/2007 13:07 THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

18/01/2007 10:24 IN-TRANSIT SCAN

18/01/2007 10:05 IMPORT SCAN

18/01/2007 1:17 PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY

West!

You missed the delivery!! :D:(

ASCOT VALE, VIC,AU

18/01/2007 13:07 THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

18/01/2007 10:24 IN-TRANSIT SCAN

18/01/2007 10:05 IMPORT SCAN

18/01/2007 1:17 PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY

Yeah, no one was home :D, sorry guy but my mum is home today and she rang me up said what i've been waiting for has arrived.

Now i'll have to figure out how to send them to you guys.

To the VIC mobs:

I"ll be at Calder tomorrow night, you want to pick up?