SAU Community

New Years

Sinful

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been watching the bridge for years, i dont think the fireworks have been getting much better recently, i think its just my drunken state :)

This year we decided to do something different, Shore Thing, bondi beach, Basement Jaxx and Bob Sinclair.....

Should be an awesome night!

last year we started at a friend's party, but I had gone past the point of no return and passed out at 10pm then awoke at 3am :D

I remember my mate saying he and others were heading to Bondi at the party. Turns out they got into the event at Bondi for free with fatboy Slim etc, and my friend had tickets to watch the fireworks later which I was going to use with him.

This year I'll make it to nye! :sorcerer:

gonna be on a boat near luna park, then after fireworks heading back to darling harbour. we used to go near the zoo, great view there but gets really really busy

looking forward to it :D

ill be stuck at work this year :glare:

last year near there was heaps of space near the zoo on the shoreline, just had to walk through some bush to get there :wave:

bradfield park was always my favourite

I will also be out on the harbour for the fireworks this year. Thats half the reason I got my boat. Should be great fun but gotta get there early to find a good spot.

boat huh well i reckon this should be the dedicated sau boat for the night what you think ? :sorcerer: :P

boat huh well i reckon this should be the dedicated sau boat for the night what you think ? :sorcerer: :happy:

Well If i could fit everyone from SAU on board I would make it open invitation but Im limited to 8- 10 people LOL

doing somthing involving alcohool and highrise apartments me thinks overlooking the bridge..

yup at pyrmont, im not sure about looking over the bridge but i know its looking out to the water, so should be fun, as soon as i get all the info bro ill message ya