SAU Community

Sold: R32 Gts4 $9000

Hey All,

Well it has come that time, sell the car or start pimping my ass!

The car in question is a R32 GTS4

Engine: RB20DET

Transmission: 5sp Manual, ATESSA 4wd

The car has all the mod cons; climate control a/c, electric mirrors, windows auto front spoiler and a working sunroof

The only modifications are:

a 3" Trust Cat back exhaust

Pod filter

Heavy duty clutch

Adjustable castor arms

The engine was replaced with a low k's import that used to be hooked up to an auto (I spun a big end) then I blew a turbo, and replaced it with a stock rb20 unit, the turbo still has visible balancing marks - currently running standard boost, the previous owner had a switchable boost controller installed, but I unhooked it - can be easily made to work. Now to the killer blow, the car was stolen one night, but fortunatly the only got 500m down the road before hitting a curb and breaking the castor rod (which I have replaced with adjustables) but has broken the pasenger side skirt. The filthy thieves then decided to try remove the wing with a screwdriver and damaged the paint on the boot and rear 1/4, I have repaired this and have it ready for a top coat (currently matt black) they then stole my sub and took the face off the sterio...

So baisicaly it needs a bit of paint, I spoke with a painter who said it would cost roughly $3-400, a new side skirt (or fix the old one) and a head unit or a new face (the speakers are 6.5" coaxials in custom door mounts behind the standard grills hooked up to a 2x100wrms amp, with all the cabling to support 500wrms in the boot) Otherwise, the car is mechanically great, I have been spending a lot of time carrying out every bit of maintenance I can find to do - cleaning afm, ic pipes, coilpacks, changed gearbox+diff oils etc... and I have a boot full of spare parts

DSC_1571.jpg

So asking price is a negotiable $, to a good home, I will be sad to see it go.

Pm me or call 0400 996 522

Dave

Edited by Medium Dave

• 1 month later...