SAU Community

R34 Gtr Headlights ##sold##

nop

Here we go again , I don't want to get into an argument with you dude ( just been there and done that ). The head light itself is exacly the same as long as it is Xenon ( some low soec 34's had halogens). The brackets are the same , they bolt on , etc... i have fitted GTT lights on a GTR . there is a little difference however but not on the light itself . Halogen h/lights will fit on a GTR as well but the parker is different, the h/l assembly is the same .

I won't go in to the trouble to post up pics to show you the difference because i'm sure i'll get some expert to say something stupid like in this thread here, so blaim these experts here for it . As you can see there i went to a lot of trouble and then i get called names .. http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...46296&st=20

By the way the h/lights for sale are from a GTR not GTT... Actually its easier to fit GTT h/lights to GTR than the other way around.

Yes GTT lights are the same as GTR. There is a difference as wrxhoon has mentioned but it is only in the rubber strip which runs across the top. The GTT has a longer rubber piece.

I should know - I pulled my GTR lights out (which had been converted to halogen during compliance) and put a set of GTT lights with the xenon bulbs plus ballasts still attached straight in. no difference...

Yes GTT lights are the same as GTR. There is a difference as wrxhoon has mentioned but it is only in the rubber strip which runs across the top. The GTT has a longer rubber piece.

I should know - I pulled my GTR lights out (which had been converted to halogen during compliance) and put a set of GTT lights with the xenon bulbs plus ballasts still attached straight in. no difference...

I'm sure some "expert " will still say they are different..... probably come with "they are different part number so they must be different".

wrxhoon i agree with everything you've said so far mate but y do u have to be so sarcastic and smartass no one is doubting u on this post so take it easy man lol its sounds like u definately know ur shit and i aint arguing with no one but take a chill pill lol ...

Edited by --{TRYDIS}--

wrxhoon i agree with everything you've said so far mate but y do u have to be so sarcastic and smartass no one is doubting u on this post so take it easy man lol its sounds like u definately know ur shit and i aint arguing with no one but take a chill pill lol ...

If posting facts is considered a "smartass" by you, well then i'm guilty dude. If it wasn't for the smartasses in the other thread you would have pics to compare the 2 h/lights in this very post.

Sewid has pointed it out very well...

As for taking a "chill pill", I don't think that i will need one today, its bloody cold here lol....

• 2 weeks later...