SAU Community

Friday Night Mountain Run

IanB

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmm im liking the sounds of this hun.....

IM IN!....(of course if you'll pick me up :) ......or i arrange a nice easy pick up that nice hot chick on the side of the road!

Both options sound sweet as, ill be happy to help you organise anything or run around if you want....im good in kaos...

Whenever it finishes tho im happy to stay til late but im afraid if its too late for anyone to come and pick me up from northside you'll have to be the lucky star :P............ill pay you everything i have! :)

Steph = IN

mmmmm im liking the sounds of this hun.....

IM IN!....(of course if you'll pick me up :) ......or i arrange a nice easy pick up that nice hot chick on the side of the road!

Both options sound sweet as, ill be happy to help you organise anything or run around if you want....im good in kaos...

Whenever it finishes tho im happy to stay til late but im afraid if its too late for anyone to come and pick me up from northside you'll have to be the lucky star :P............ill pay you everything i have! :)

Steph = IN

haha what? Ill pick you up hun...

haha hun, im nicking off with ur modem next time im over :)

lol nnnnnOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo

ud have to pay me in some loven for me to pass out before you can take my only loved, computer :P

Hey eddie, we can meet ya at Milton Maccas :happy:

More oldies for the cruise...2 to be exact :laugh:

and ZOMG Warwick's coming out :/

No probs what time do you want to meet up

Edit: sorry Karen, I should have kept reading down the page. See you there at 8pm