SAU Community

Friday Night Mountain Run

IanB

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a warm Welcome u guys gave :(

i felt so un welcome all i did was ask a onest question and got a smart ass reply and the f#&@ off Adutide

Thanks guys im not bad mouthing any 1!! ok so no neet to get all hussy!

sorry guys, got in the car to go, went and got mcdonalds form dbay, (got abused, and egged on to fit by a gang on 13teen year olds) this got so bad they actually bought 30cent cones to throw at us.

when we finished and got up to talk to these pricks, they had gone lol

then instead of joining the cruise, i went and saw borat.

p.s sorry

Thanks for the cruise guys! Well organised Ian, top effort.

Oh and thanks for enduring my company Jay :)

What a warm Welcome u guys gave :)

i felt so un welcome all i did was ask a onest question and got a smart ass reply and the f#&@ off Adutide

Saw you circling the carpark but didn't hear what was said (they might have been joking?) cos I was too far away... wondered why you left again so soon :stupid: Was a good cruise anyway, pity you didn't hang around :)

Was wondering why heist33 left?? We were all over looking at the cars and we watched you circle the group and then leave. What was said??

Was a great night! Glad that BP was open!! A few rules for cruises, always start the night on a full tank!! Secondly, and no disrespect intended, all Hilux utes AT THE REAR OF THE CRUISE!! Going THAT slow through the twisty bits is no fun!! Any drunk chicks who are willing to show us their boobies are to be encouraged at all times!! Man I am tired though......

Thanks guys, I had a blast too :) - sorry I was a bit slow up in the front for thoes of you who wanted to go quicker, I promise I will try harder next time when I have my new breaks and coilovers and pauls Attessa controller on there.

It was good to see the local wildlife come out the play at summerset too :):stupid::O:):no::);) (all of them applied)

We took a different route home then what I had planned, but I think it was better in the end, so if I do that run again I will be sure to take it.

Heads up to the guy from NSW who was running 30 mins behind us. Last contact I had with him, he was up jollies lookout when we were at summerset. It is unfortunate that he could not catch up, and I do appoligise to him for having to leave without him, but unfortunatly the needs of the many vs the needs of the few, and people had work early today so we just couldnt wait.

Also was intresting to see the hilux and other GTR arrive at jollies... I had no prior knowledge of them previous to this. I had a chat with the GTR owner, I think he will be signing up on the forums.

Thanks for comming everyone and making it the great night that it was!

What a warm Welcome u guys gave :mad:

Heist, AFAIK nothing bad was said? Your question was: Is this the mountain thing, to which we answered "Yeah" - You circled the car park, asked that question, didnt identify yourself then drove off?

You were perfectly welcome to stay :S

ok i pulled up and asked if this was the Mountain Run and i got a reply its a eavo cruse thats ok?. it wasent what was said that made me leave yet it was the Adutide i got like you dont belong, piss off, get etc ect

so i asked agen "this is the Mountain Run" yea. so i said thanks back and got a c-yar reply so that xeplain it i did not feal Welcome so i went home. maby cose i was late i dont know lol

thanks Alex....

Thanks guys, I had a blast too :stupid: - sorry I was a bit slow up in the front for thoes of you who wanted to go quicker, I promise I will try harder next time when I have my new breaks and coilovers and pauls Attessa controller on there.

We'd rather you drive to your personal limits and just let us pass. Which you did, so no apology needed dude.

Thanks Ian, Was a good cruise, plus meting all of you was heaps better than a massive cruise,, i was not as intimidated as i would normally have been with a larger crowd.

Some very Tidy cars there, and some really good people who were all Very friendly.

Will definitively see you all again.

Adz

ok i pulled up and asked if this was the Mountain Run and i got a reply its a eavo cruse thats ok?. it wasent what was said that made me leave yet it was the Adutide i got like you dont belong, piss off, get etc ect

so i asked agen "this is the Mountain Run" yea. so i said thanks back and got a c-yar reply so that xeplain it i did not feal Welcome so i went home. maby cose i was late i dont know lol

thanks Alex....

Tell you what man, to make it up to you, do you want to go on a run sometime, like, me and you. Nothing competitive about it, and im not trying to call you out, but since you missed out this time im happy to take you to make up for it? Im sure thered be a couple of others to tag along too.

ill probobly see what I can do about orginising these once per month or thereabouts? Running them too much will see the numbers dip, and I need time to scout and plan the routes. Im thinking gold coast hinterlands next time would be fun, with a finish at a hoggs breath up there?

We will see when the time comes next month.