SAU Community

Friday Night Mountain Run

IanB

thanks IanB sounds good your idea. but next cruse will be there early lol wont do a runer :P shold of stayed o well next time!!!

i was circled the car park cose of my crapey Navigation trying 2 get in and out lol

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys, got in the car to go, went and got mcdonalds form dbay, (got abused, and egged on to fit by a gang on 13teen year olds) this got so bad they actually bought 30cent cones to throw at us.

when we finished and got up to talk to these pricks, they had gone lol

then instead of joining the cruise, i went and saw borat.

p.s sorry

no excuse bryn, softcork ;)

I need brakes :(

you also need to lose a few hundred kilo's :thanks:

Tell you what man, to make it up to you, do you want to go on a run sometime, like, me and you. Nothing competitive about it, and im not trying to call you out, but since you missed out this time im happy to take you to make up for it? Im sure thered be a couple of others to tag along too.

ill probobly see what I can do about orginising these once per month or thereabouts? Running them too much will see the numbers dip, and I need time to scout and plan the routes. Im thinking gold coast hinterlands next time would be fun, with a finish at a hoggs breath up there?

We will see when the time comes next month.

schweeeet my gtr could well be running by then :mage:

P.S heist, u also have a skyline that's an AUTO :P:(

Thanks Ian for organizing a great night, nothing wrong with that pace, any faster and i don't think the 31 could keep up :P

Good to see that rain hit AFTER the mountains, might have made it a bit dangerous on glorious

Look forwards to the next one.

Heads up to the guy from NSW who was running 30 mins behind us. Last contact I had with him, he was up jollies lookout when we were at summerset. It is unfortunate that he could not catch up, and I do appoligise to him for having to leave without him, but unfortunatly the needs of the many vs the needs of the few, and people had work early today so we just couldnt wait.

Totally ok Ian, I lost coverage for vodafone,. couldnt reply call nuttin once i was in glorious. so its all good, i enjoyed the drive up anyhow, so much so, thinking of going next friday night.

I appreciate ur waiting guys, I tried to be ontime but only found out about it at like 7pm. and had to go dinner wid the mrs. Hopefully next time I'm on time!. hopefully everyone had fun anyhow.

cheers,

Damn, I missed it!

Must be a nice night cruise to summerset, used to do it with some of my friends (civic), would be great to cruise there with other skylines!

There is just so beautiful and quiet, love it! Plz let me know when will be the next one, and give me sometime ahead to arrange my working shifts would be great, cheers!

WE GOT FLASHED IN THE ZED!!! hahahaha That was some funny stuff :thanks: 2 extra seats was said out our window then she turns and flashes!

Was an awesome cruise guys, cheers Ian for the invite :w00t: Seems you Skyline guys aren't as bad as everyone says LMFAO kidding guys :P We had an awesome drive (got back to the party we left REALLY late, after telling everyone we'd be only 2hrs) - was well worth it tho. Most fun I've had in the Z for ages!!! Was good to meet some nice new people and have a gasbag at the many pitstops :/

Top drive, top people and great fun :D Cheers again, I'd love to be on the list for the next one :D

Edited by MagicMikeZ32

awwww, damn, looks like i missed out on boobs! :D

oh, wait....

no i didn't :P

nah, seriously though, looks like a good night was had, bit annoyed i couldn't make it, but i'll try and make the next one... i need to put my semi's on and give them a bit of a drive so they don't just sit around and go hard.

ARGHH yes the dirty local bogans.. mmm mmm i had a funny taste in my mouth the whole time they were around.. i think i was throwing up in my mouth and repeatively swallowing it. YUMMYYY

Anyways, shame on ians stone guard flying off.. same with mine.. had to stop every 5 mins to pull it back up!!! GHEY!

Will be in for the next one.

Adz

Thanks guys.

Im going to spend one night this week scouting the route over the hinterlands for the next one... If anyone wants to come and be my navigator theyd be welcome, cruising/scouting alone is sooooo boring.