SAU Community

Bel Garage

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People...keep an eye out for the following vehicles and or parts of them.

The yellow Tomei R34 drag car

the red R32 GTR that made 970hp at the wheels at final battle

the white Evo 9 that won circuit battle this year

a white evo 7

a silver bug eyed wrx

this is a serious loss of machinery and parts....all eyes and ears open to catch these thieving maggots.

Somebody knew what they were doing :wave:

Very hard to move so many cars with out help :wave: Must be a few involved :wave:

This is very sad as had such a good day at the show :)

I hope they find the bastards :laugh: *punches air*

Such Assholes in the world I feel so sorry for the customers and Bel garage :)

yeah, i would say not much chance of seeing the tomei GTR rolling down oxford st any time soon. most likely already promised to someone in UAE. or middle east. sadly a lot of out stolen cars end up there.

I imagine the japanse owner wont be very happy. and sadly may discourage japanse tuners from sending big dollar special cars out here in the future :laugh:

I feel terribly for the owners of Bel. they are about to engulfed in the middle of a very uncomfortable spot. Poor guys. This sadly again highlights how crucial workshop security and surveilance and insurance is. It's also a coment on how poor our sydney society is that any of that stuff is even necessary.

I hope they recover them all.

I imagine the japanse owner wont be very happy. and sadly may discourage japanse tuners from sending big dollar special cars out here in the future :laugh:

As I understand it, Hi Octane bought the Tomei Drag Car, so they are the ones out of pocket :wave:

As I understand it, Hi Octane bought the Tomei Drag Car, so they are the ones out of pocket :laugh:

YIKES! :wave: that is just as bad. terrible news. I thought they were just selling it for tomei.

Surely someone had some inside info that all these cars would be there at the one time. not just a random break in.

I think the cars will find their way to another country, probably the middle east somewhere.

You reckon?

I think they will be striped for parts and just the bodys destroyed.

Parts will either appear for fale in 6 months or on the peoples own cars etc.

:laugh:

poo stuff this

You reckon?

I think they will be striped for parts and just the bodys destroyed.

Parts will either appear for fale in 6 months or on the peoples own cars etc.

:laugh:

poo stuff this

I remember on a Four Corners report shown a few months ago they reported most major (highly organised) car thief rings end up stripping the cars and shipping the parts over to the middle east.