SAU Community

Bel Garage

I would say the cars are already packed in a container heading for the middle east maybe Dubai.

There was a popular synicate busted a few years back for doing such things.

All the best. Hope they catch'm :laugh:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember on a Four Corners report shown a few months ago they reported most major (highly organised) car thief rings end up stripping the cars and shipping the parts over to the middle east.

Yep saw that.

That really sux..

Looks like they got their hands on a number of VERY nice cars.. they were quite well organised to get all 4 cars e.g. flat beds for the drag car.. I'm guessing the keys were probably kept in the workshop for the others..

Well, my car is insured, but I need to know is if bel is liable for the cost of my car as it was in their duty of care.

Sorry to hear mate , i feel sorry for you as i know you spend a few $ on my old car and she was in good nick.

Yes they are liable, you can either claim your insurance or sue BEL, their insurance should cover it .

another dark day in the pursuit of doing something you love and getting it taken away from you!!

to the guys at bel i can only imagine how your feeling today, lets hope they catch them.

a terrible way to finish a great weekend......

The security system was top notch at BEL, with multiple IR video cameras etc etc etc etc it had the works! but every single on of these systems have been disabled by very professional people that are in the "know"..... the place was wired up tight with security always higher than what you would normally expect from a workshop.... sadly this was not enough to stop these guys!!!

sadly this is why sydney is just not a nice place to live...

damn shame to hear.

as most think, i would imagine the cars would already be in parts and the parts would already be in containers on the way out of here of to the Arab countires...

:D

or the dry carbon doors on the EVO 9

2 T88 turbos!

or the dozens of new power FC s taken from the shop also...

the list is huge!

I just hope insurance covers it all.... but how do you replace cars and equipment that you cant just go and buy?????