SAU Community

Bel Garage

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm something reminds me here of gone in 60 seconds?? No good at all, the guys are right they will most likely be stripped of parts as its easier to move and sale them off, rather than whole cars. Something says this joint was cased for a while to do such s big hiest like that, Hope insurance pays off

Just drove passed on the way home from work. Looked like they had a flatbed truck out infront and were moving around cars.

Probably moving the cars off to somewhere safer till they get security figured out - incase they decide to hit again?

I live pretty close to Bel, last night around midnight I heard a car reving doing a burnout down my road. This didn't sound like a 'normal' done up car or anything.. sounded like a beast of a car.. maybe it was one of the vehicles.

Edited by Scandrew

well the tomei car was only there for those few days... and I would have to say it would have been the autosalon that pricked the ears of the said scumbag's that have pinched it and the other cars...

basically they got very lucky, or knew what they were after....

Sigh...

Enough "P Platers are evil" campagins please, do something about the car theifs, like say, tightening up the imigration laws to stop people who are going to break the law / become trouble and assigning more police on anti-autotheft?

Not saying all car theifs are imigrants and not saying all imigrants are criminals / trouble. But for the size of their population, they are very over-represented :D

Also doesnt help that 5 people of lebanese decent tried to carjack me through force and violence one night, that wound up in a high-speed car chase between me and them, with me winning and getting away in the end. Skews my opinion maybe? Who knows. I wouldnt be the only one out there who thinks that if we tightened up imigration laws 20 years ago wed have half the crime-rate we have now. There not 100% to blame tho, the countries they came from were such shitholes, thats how things were done over there. But thats not our problem, and thats not how its done over here, and if they cant understand that, they need to piss off.

Kthx. Pls dont sue / hate / kill / stalk. Just my opinion.

Sigh...

Enough "P Platers are evil" campagins please, do something about the car theifs, like say, tightening up the imigration laws to stop people who are going to break the law / become trouble and assigning more police on anti-autotheft?

Not saying all car theifs are imigrants and not saying all imigrants are criminals / trouble. But for the size of their population, they are very over-represented :D

Also doesnt help that 5 people of lebanese decent tried to carjack me through force and violence one night, that wound up in a high-speed car chase between me and them, with me winning and getting away in the end. Skews my opinion maybe? Who knows. I wouldnt be the only one out there who thinks that if we tightened up imigration laws 20 years ago wed have half the crime-rate we have now. There not 100% to blame tho, the countries they came from were such shitholes, thats how things were done over there. But thats not our problem, and thats not how its done over here, and if they cant understand that, they need to piss off.

Are you Ian Baker ?

thats why my GTR lives here in Adelaide, and I can safely drive it without fear of it going walk about due to some "fully sik GTR bro" taking it without my knowledge....

sadly sydney is just not a nice place to live anymore....

thats why my GTR lives here in Adelaide, and I can safely drive it without fear of it going walk about due to some "fully sik GTR bro" taking it without my knowledge....

sadly sydney is just not a nice place to live anymore....

And you think Adelaide is better :D

:D cheers :D

Sigh...

umm excuse me, but wasnt our country founded on criminals..

nuff said

Are you Ian Baker ?

Hmm no

And now that I re-read my post, the tone of it was too harsh, I just got fired up when I heard about another car-theft strike, and related back to my own experciances.

Whos Ian Baker?

Like I said, dont hate, kthx :D

umm excuse me, but wasnt our country founded on criminals..

nuff said

Not entierly. There were alot of free settelers. Sailors. Guards... And even then, the convicts generally werent anything like as criminal as modern day car-theifs, and besides, these convicts learnt to reform and embrace law and order. Will this happen here?

I didnt want it to sound like I hated or had issues with these people, but the truth is they are over-represented in the criminal department.

Edited by IanB

Brian, and guys at BEL, I hope things work out for you. You couldn't get a nicer bunch of guys.

I sincerley hope these cars are tracked down, and those who are responsible punished beyond the extent of the law. Very rough.

It doesnt matter what race, or nationality these criminals are, Imigration laws have nuthing to do with anything concerning theivery car theft or the likes. Why does race have to determine these things that just rubbish? There are criminals out there of all race, nationality, color and the likes, you cannot just specify it down to a race as seems to be done above, at the end of the day they are the same they are damn theiving criminals thats all it comes down too?

Just hoping that they catch these people soon enough before theres nuthing left but shells of cars in the dump yard!

Cheers :D

Sorry to hear of the theft.

I know its besides the point, but do many of you on the forum declare your mods to your cars on insurance??? I wonder how many do.

Would be nothing worse than spending a few grand or tens of thousands (by the sounds of the cars stolen in this case) on a high performance WRX or skyline, only to have them replaced by stock cars....