SAU Community

Tuesday Night Dinner 12th Dec 2006

SMR33

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh hey anna, can you bring the crawl pics? i wanna look :P

*cries* I have been away (eg. slack) and still have only had one film developed! I will bring it though :P

If kerians coming, who am i going to drink with tonight?

;)

anyone with me?

count me in....im saving my tummy for nando's right now....mmmmmm

I will drink... *makes note* nando's don't serve grog - bring premixes! :ninja:

has the place been rung abck to notify them of how many are now coming? id hate for us all to turn up tehre and not all get a seat :ninja:

P.S lee HAS to be introduced to everyone tonite, he's the big cuddly asian lookin dude hehe

being a nice casual scene, we might be able to convert more people into coming to tuesday dinners more often...

... which means we can use this huge amount of people to occupy an entire restauraunt in some cases :ninja:

has the place been rung abck to notify them of how many are now coming? id hate for us all to turn up tehre and not all get a seat ;)

P.S lee HAS to be introduced to everyone tonite, he's the big cuddly asian lookin dude hehe

:P thanks Shane, i will be staying later tonight as the missis is gonna be at home, he he he

dont worry we can just sit in the carpark with our Take away!!! Car park Bonfire FTW!!! :ninja:

:P

what do you think bish??

i was going to say no, but i think that'd be sentencing myself to instant death ;)...so yes, of course i knew u had rung them, but i was just making sure :ninja: