SAU Community

What's This

wagonwheels

I just unloaded my Stagea from the truck a few days ago and the only thing I can't work out is this little duvalacky.

It has Nissan on it and a rocker switch down the bottom that alternates beween on/off/door. No light emits from it in anyway and there is a similair looking one on the tailgate that has two bendy metal things that appear to lock something into them.

Hopefully someone can shed some light onto what it does???

post-31208-1165380431.jpg

post-31208-1165380456.jpg

post-31208-1165380476.jpg

post-31208-1165380491.jpg

post-31208-1165380520.jpg

post-31208-1165380536.jpg

post-31208-1165380558.jpg

that yellow disc thingy on the pillar twisted anticlockwise with a little effort to reveal two contact's like the ones on the tailgate so I'm assuming it's an accessory power outlet but why when there's one in the rear quarter?

you can have mine for $26,000 and i'll throw in a stagea :D

Andy, ever the salesman... >_<

That's a very rare feature, as far as I know. Apart form Andy's car, I've only ever seen it on one other Stagea. I think there might be a few other items that can use the fitting, but I don't know that for sure.

Someone with FAST or a factory brochure (Mike?) could be able to confirm this...

I think the thing with the yellow sticker on it is just a protective dust cover or something like that. I'm guessing (again) that there's two outlets so you can move the light or whatever is plugged in, or have two things plugged in at the same time.

Andy, ever the salesman... :glare:

That's a very rare feature, as far as I know. Apart form Andy's car, I've only ever seen it on one other Stagea. I think there might be a few other items that can use the fitting, but I don't know that for sure.

Someone with FAST or a factory brochure (Mike?) could be able to confirm this...

I think the thing with the yellow sticker on it is just a protective dust cover or something like that. I'm guessing (again) that there's two outlets so you can move the light or whatever is plugged in, or have two things plugged in at the same time.

i NEED a light in my luggage space....i dont know why ...but i NEED one :wave:

Andy, ever the salesman... :glare:

I got the same light in mine and the same duvelacky on the tail gate.............

Keen to find out what the one on the tail gate was meant for.

Edited by StageIan

Oooooohh I SO want one! :glare:

I love the way the Japanese put all this stuff in a car that you didn't even know you wanted until you saw it.

Off topic a bit...

I bought a Nissan NXR long rear cut to repair my car once and in the drivers side door opening on the Jap rear cut was a little black cap. Just near where the door latch locks onto. I opened the cap and out came a Nissan umbrella which fitted up inside the rear quarter panel. I thought that was pretty cool.

Off topic a bit...

I bought a Nissan NXR long rear cut to repair my car once and in the drivers side door opening on the Jap rear cut was a little black cap. Just near where the door latch locks onto. I opened the cap and out came a Nissan umbrella which fitted up inside the rear quarter panel. I thought that was pretty cool.

still off topic. check gti-r pulsars. they have the umbrella too.

i want a stagea with a light