SAU Community

Where & When To Go Cruise & Camp

J_Red33

Where when & what in  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Mate, everyone stuffs up somewhere along the line. Can't change the poll now that it's been set, but I'll fix it on the main thread

Edited by JazzaR33

lets not start like ns an hav a spell checker person u new wat he ment an so dose every one else

oh well r we any closer to nowing wat date an were we are heading

yes, but at least if u are using some sort of abbreviation use a legible sort.

have, meant, does..FFS D O E S NOT dose, Knowing, what....

1 letter makes a hell of a difference when trying to read a post...its damn annoying too.

Edited by Bl4cK32

Bl4cK32 i think 4dirty2 was joking and highlighting the fact that he could mispell crazily on purpose as he knew what you were going to say next...

EDIT: I correct myself... he writes that way all the time :D

Edited by SAZilla

stansbury would be nice, they have some pretty good dive sights near edithburgh...For all the SCUBA divers out there, can maybe do a few dives as well ;)

How are dates looking at this stage, and has anything sort of begun to be organised or stil in discussion?

Beki

stansbury would be nice, they have some pretty good dive sights near edithburgh...For all the SCUBA divers out there, can maybe do a few dives as well :P

How are dates looking at this stage, and has anything sort of begun to be organised or stil in discussion?

Beki

Interesting, I haven't got scuba gear, but I got the gear for snorkelling (Only just bought some flippers).

As for the dates once interest is established (seems pretty close to done now) I will see what's available & then post up some dates with possibly another poll to work out the most popular date. I may consult Andrew (Nightcrawler) on this too since he seems to be pretty well up to speed on the accomodation side of things.

yeah mate I will be happy to help organise it. I suggest you put a poll for any weekend in February except 24/25th (my wife would never forgive me if I went away on Valentines day - and yes, I am planning at this stage to leave her home). :P

stansbury would be nice, they have some pretty good dive sights near edithburgh...For all the SCUBA divers out there, can maybe do a few dives as well :sweat:

i dont have any problems with scuba divers as long as they stay away from where we try to fish.

Went down to Edithburg one year with mates fishing during the day, and there were quite a few ppl on the Jetty fishing. Along comes a group of scuba nuts and start swimming up and down the Jetty where everyone was trying to catch fish. And YES they were there after everyone else, and YES they swam through where everyones lines and hooks were.

I got pissed off cos they ruined it for everyone, and threw my large stash of burley straight down ontop of one of em...bastards think they owned the place that day.... :O

Edited by Bl4cK32

HAAHAAAAA, yeh im a fisher, not the snorkleing type, although i did go spear fishing once and bagged myself a seagull, it got in the way of the leatherjacket, just shows how good i am. lmao. funnies thing is i saw a shark in the water before i bagged the gull, almost shat myself when i noticed that these creatures bleed and sharks can smell blood in the water from 5kms out or some stupid amount like that. and i was never gonna take my chances with some rubber band loaded hand launched spear gun.

HAAHAAAAA, yeh im a fisher, not the snorkleing type, although i did go spear fishing once and bagged myself a seagull, it got in the way of the leatherjacket, just shows how good i am. lmao. funnies thing is i saw a shark in the water before i bagged the gull, almost shat myself when i noticed that these creatures bleed and sharks can smell blood in the water from 5kms out or some stupid amount like that. and i was never gonna take my chances with some rubber band loaded hand launched spear gun.

ROFL. I would have shit myself and died aswell!

She probably wouldn't forgive you if you forgot Valentines day on the 14TH and waited until the 24th too!!

LOL I didn't think that sounded right, better redo your schedule Andy :(. I'll send you a PM in the next couple of days.