SAU Community

How Many Of You Guys Drive A 33 Gts-t?

sillylankan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mate it depends how u drive. drive like a dickhead there gonna pull u over and f*k u for anything drive normal i highly doubt them pulling you over for anything but seriously i wouldn't risk driving a turbo car without the appropriate license u get caugh u loose your license not points!!! my opinion just buy a R33 GTS not a GTST and just cruise. dont get me wrong the NA's still go fairly hard...

i would say a quite a few... getting pulled over is part of owning the car. Some poeple get lucky and never get pulled over, and others get pulled over several times a week. A lot depends on how outrageous the car looks, where you drive it and especially how you drive it.

I think they changed the laws for p plates since i was on P's... it used to be just a $100 fine for exceeding the power to wieght rule, but it might have changed now.

Problem is P plates only get 5 points to play with, so if you stuff up at all, you're in trouble. Get two unroadworthy fines and that's it... licence gone

But its your call on whether or not your up for playing cat n mouse with the fuzz for the next couple years

Edited by ctjet

yeh, well the car im looking at, is completely stock, ride height and everything, i thought that if i didnt drive crazy in busy and public places lol, id be fine, im from the vermont south area, and i hardly see cops, but then again once i get a car, im pretty sure ill drive everywhere my gf wants me drive haha. about the gts thing, like i know its all legal n stuff, i just reckon they are gay, like how many people would be like why the f**k are you driving a non turbo skyline, you get me? plus i wanna kill all my mates commodores >_<

cheers, Kv.

plus i wanna kill all my mates commodores :D

Dont get a GTSt then... that form of thinking will get you into big big trouble. You say it as a joke now, but you know theres an element of truth in it. And dont bend over backwards for a g/f, being a doormat is very unattractive to women

by the way anyone tell u how much times u gotta fill up petrol with a turbo car. if ya aint got money forget bout it i go through a full tank in 3 days its killing me i wanna go get it checked out. IT NOT EVEN RUNNIN RICH!!!

Get a GTS-T most cops don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to grey imports or cars in general. Drive sensibly and they'll never have reason to look closely at your car.

Then again you want the GTS-T to 'kill my mates commodores' so fines and loss of license is probably in your future no matter what you drive.

i drive a gtst on p's, wen i first got it i coped plenty of attention from the cops but not anymore, dont drive like an idiot and drive a legal car then getting pulled over shouldnt be too painful. the cops like it stock...work your car and u will get pulled over all the time...

by the way anyone tell u how much times u gotta fill up petrol with a turbo car. if ya aint got money forget bout it i go through a full tank in 3 days its killing me i wanna go get it checked out. IT NOT EVEN RUNNIN RICH!!!

hahaha lol, man im getting my mummy to pay for my petrol !!

haha f**k yeh

im pretty sure ill drive everywhere my gf wants me drive haha.

reminds me of my ex trying to change me.....it was like trying to cage a wild animal in order to tame it - no one can tame the emsta....

agreed with ctjet - just watch tokyo drift at the start where the bimbo goes "i thought u loved me?" - if i was the guy driving the viper, id have stopped, smacked the bitch silly and told her to get the f**k out :D

and thinking about whooping some commodore ass is the wrong way of thinking about what car you wanna get. That is only going to get you in trouble with the law or get you killed. Think about it before you do something like that. Everyone here has been on their p's and everyone here has done something stupid (atleast once) - so we speak from experience :wave:

Edited by emsta2003

f*k i hate that chiks trying to walk all over ya n shit bah lol lucky bastard mum paying for petrol lol just be carefull mate with watever car u get i dont wanna c another p's skyline driver getting killed or in the news its attracting too much attention for us enthusiests(is that how u spell it LMAO) lol

edit: or any p plater!!!

Edited by --{TRYDIS}--

Get a GTS not a GTST. You won't be worrying about being pulled over, fuel will be better, they are cheaper to begin with and still have plenty of power.

GTS' are still very nice cars and there are a few on here. You don't want to be spending on your money on fuel as you will suddenly have an influx of "new" friends who want to be driven everywhere and will give you sod all for petrol. They are also plenty powerful enough for a new driver.

Forget about lining up against other cars on the road, don't become a statistic.

My 2c.

f*k i hate that chiks trying to walk all over ya n shit bah lol lucky bastard mum paying for petrol lol just be carefull mate with watever car u get i dont wanna c another p's skyline driver getting killed or in the news its attracting too much attention for us enthusiests(is that how u spell it LMAO) lol

edit: or any p plater!!!

haha relax mang, if i do, you can collect the smashed up stock engine haha