SAU Community

How Many Of You Guys Drive A 33 Gts-t?

sillylankan

I'm teaching my young fella to ride a motorbike atm...do you think I've started him off on my 500cc dirt bike or 1000cc roadbike? No oddly he's riding something smaller less powerful until he becomes a proficient rider. I wish skill, logic and maturity came in pill form but it doesn't so we take a natural course of progression to suit our physical and mental capacities. Just like when you learnt to ride a bicycle when a child. The learner and probationary laws are based on the same principals without the benefit of being able to Taylor it for each individual therefore if you pass a minimum requirement you may drive and progress through the system following the guidelines until you gain full competence with a full licence to match.

Absolutely spot on.

Div Hunter - seeing as you are intent on bringing overseas studies into this, I suggest a look at the fatality rate in the UK from Road Traffic Accidents (not the NSW road authority!) and the statistics that accompany those from driving lower power cars. You would be getting on for mid 20's by the time anyone would insure you reasonably on a car like that there, for a reason!

BTW - Roy I tried calling but they weren't happy as I woke them up. Words to the effect "piss off back to your keyboard warrior life!" :happy:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried that just then, my dad replied with "it is your fault that you are not a good sri lankan boy....I know what you need. A good sri lankan girl. Let us find one for you" :happy:

Thanks for the tip mr. roy - 5 mins ago I was single, now im married :/

LOL...see i got a laugh out of that. Not many posts have lately. :laugh:

...oh, what i said about my last post in this thread? I lied :laugh:

Its funny you say this. I spoke to a girl who drives an R33 GTS (NA) and I asked her how much she gets to a tank. She said just a tad over 400 KMs... I get 450 KMs and my car is turbo. Sure I dont drive like a dick but I do give it some.

i get over 500Ks to a tank on my r33 gts4 (n/a)

and to those who say "r33 gts still has alot of power" lol have you driven a r33 gts? they go like shit lol but hey still enough to lose your license or kill yourself.

these threads are pretty annoying. "should i get this? should i get that?" FFS if you like the car and willing to take the risk of driving an over power/weight car then get it. its your money do what you want with it.

Ive been driving my car for 9 months everyday on p's. ANd for awhile i was driving it with mismatched panels, white bodykit and a huge intercooler out front with no cat converter.

And have only been pulled over twice both times near the city of melbourne. All they do is check my liscense. My bonnet has never been opened for the cops ever!.

I believe its because i drive sensibly and have a clean record and maybe because i talk to the officer in a polite manner.

I also get roughly 400kms a tank.

Every person who has posted in this thread needs to ring their parents and complain that they were not held enough as babies. :(

My first and last post in this thread. Ash will close it soon anyway :)

Yep.

Sorry, but some people just cant help themsevles.

Opinions are fine, getting a little more "into" it against other forum users, isnt.