SAU Community

F.s Series 2 R33

R3sp3ct

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate!

Well I'm kind of at a dead end at the moment, I haven't found a decent day job that I want to try further my career in and I dont have a degree so I've bitten the bullet and decided to sell and go to uni. If that fails ...well I haven't gotten that far. Things may change but for now I see this as the smartest option...ARGH!! :wave:

Thanks mate!

Well I'm kind of at a dead end at the moment, I haven't found a decent day job that I want to try further my career in and I dont have a degree so I've bitten the bullet and decided to sell and go to uni. If that fails ...well I haven't gotten that far. Things may change but for now I see this as the smartest option...ARGH!! :wave:

If you wanna help me rob the Australian Mint I'm sure we can work out a good deal, maybe 40% you can keep. That way you can keep the car and go to uni......in South America

If you wanna help me rob the Australian Mint I'm sure we can work out a good deal, maybe 40% you can keep. That way you can keep the car and go to uni......in South America

LOL Im in!!

Stevo NO!

Youve had that car for such a short time, its a damn shame to sell it...

Cant you just sacrifice a few luxurys so that you can keep it? You know, things like food, clothes and other non essential things like that??

I know I would if it came down to being able to keep my car.

Well anyway, if you cant be convinced to keep it then let me know if there's anything I can do to help - Im always there to help a fellow SAU'er...

I wish you bad luck with the sale and good luck with the employment mate ;)

Cheers Mick. Well I've had a few interviews since posting it up so you never know. As for cutting down on food I cant do that because im trying to put on some weight and clothes well thats not hard, I havent brought clothes for months lol.

Thanks for the hearty comments...;):D

Hey my names Hayden Im new to this forum

I'v been wanting to get a skyline for a while now

Just got a few questions for you:

Is it Manual or Auto?

Does it have ABS?

With the steering wheel don't 96 models come with airbags, meaning you cant change it?

What psi is it running at the moment?

Thanks

Hayden.