SAU Community

Stolen/Recovered Dark Blue 89' 180sx

I don't know how else to say it...

I was at work, with my car parked at the David Jones carpark at Robina Town Centre from about 2:30pm till work finished at 9pm.

When I came out it was gone. empty carpark.

Its a dark blue 89' 180sx with standard ca18 front bar. Its got r32 gts-t wheels.

Its got an rb25 in it too, so im guessing thats a bonus for the theives.

Im totally shattered, i've put my whole life into this car with every single paycheck for the last 3 years.

If anyone, anywhere sees or hears about this car please call me on 0421842005 - anytime.

I'm offering a reward to anyone that has information leading to the car

Thanks,

Nick

Edited by tuna_144

Thanks guys.

I went to Southport Police station and reported it last night and they said they'd put the word out. If they find it, they'll tow it and dust it for prints and then contact me.

I've also contacted Robina Town Centre security and they said they can't tell me anything about the tapes and that they could only deal with the police. I told him just to look for the car driving out, (model and plates) and told him to contact the police with any information.

I've just been driving around with all my mates driving the coast too combing through separate directions. This is the worst part of it, wondering whether i'll ever see my car again..

I've built this car from a complete stocker ca18 over the last few years, and as i mentioned have put my heart and soul into getting everything out of it.

I can remember every time the car has broken down or needed something fixed, and all the money from paychecks put towards it, week after week to get the results and the car i yearned for. I've sweated and bled for the car with my own two hands, working countless hours with my mates on the car, tirelessly trying to make something unique and respected, only to have it taken away without warning.

I've never felt so helpless before, because after all these years of working towards something, i'm now 21 grand in the hole for this car and i have nothing to show for it. I've probably spent between 30-40k on this car, and it feels it too.

I've always heard about the theft problems in Sydney and Melbourne - the bigger cities; and figured the Gold Coast was too small time for it to happen to me. I was wrong.

Again, if anyone knows anything or heard anything, saw anything - whatever. Call me on my mobile, it doesnt matter what time, i've got to find my car.

Thanks,

Nick

The David Jones carpark is about the only place its left unattended though. My car lived in a garage in a security complex, and only sorta travelled to the video store left for about 15 mins max in daylight. Or to the shops for a movie, left with a pile of other cars for a couple hours. But other than that i dont drive it more than 2-3 times a week.

My god...

Police just contacted me at work at told me they'd located my vehicle.

I'm sorry but at the moment i don't have any real details, but as i understand the engine is still in the car.

I will let everyone know as soon as i know.

ffs go get insurance.... please....

you got lucky this time by gettin ur car back, congrats on that but make sure it dont happen again, and if it does you get a big payout for it!