SAU Community

Anyone Got A Stock Turbo They Wanna Get Rid Of?

Darkon

I've offically had it with cars, get my car back today on the way home what happens the bloody turbo does an oil seal, this is the forth god damn thing that has happend in the past 6 months, so pissed off right now!!

but on a lighter note what i was wondering is if anyone has a standard turbo for a rb25 there not using anymore and would be interested in selling

thanks in advance guys

by the way my mob is 0415 043496

I saw the smoke coming out of the zorst when I got there.

I was like =(

yep after you's left i pulled the intercooler piping off and fired her up (joys of map sensor :D) and yep the oils definitly coming from the turbo so it's a certain oil seal I'll be pulling it off on saturday instead of the christmas cruise (damn it) just praying it hasn't done a turbine and gone threw the motor but it was still making boost when it started smoking so it should be alright my intakes just full of farken oil now god damn it

it just really pisses me off cos it was running stock boost WTF! i think it just wanted to set a new record for shortest time spent on the road

Also i think i may have seen you slither last night were you pulled off to the side of the road just up from the big roundabout near the formal.

I offer Tree Fity ($3.50) for the turbo :P

I'm planning to fit my hi-flo this xmas hols if you can hang out a few weeks, then you can have my stock one, for a small fee :)

Also i think i may have seen you slither last night were you pulled off to the side of the road just up from the big roundabout near the formal.

I offer Tree Fity ($3.50) for the turbo :stupid:

nah i didn't make it that fair lol it went on my way home to wash the car before going to the formal

thanks for the offers guys, good news is i picked up another turbo off a mate for what turned out to be nothing been that he's a painter and i sell paint so we came to an agreement :), should have her back up and running early next week presuming it was just a turbo oil seal

Edited by Slither