2007 Motorsport Events

Bec

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine the epa :)

Bris: "Yes officer that 250rwkw producing turbo is standard, it was fitted from factory................................on an EVO. Yes those injectors are also factory fitted..................on a GTR."

officer: "But you drive a 32GTSt?"

Bris: So.............. they are factory components.

Does this mean i could fit the 600hp turbo off the BA Falcon and still be classed in the standard class, provided i use RX7 injectors, with an RB30 bottom end? :no:

:D Sorry Bris, i still find your logic a little funny :)

You cant because you drive an R33...it only applies to us R32 RB20 owners. Ancillaries are free provided they are std equipment on a similar car. So GTR injectors are fine, a turbo off another 2L is fine...you follow ?

lol Brisby. You have upgraded your turbo, and injectors, and who knows what else you've done with the engine! 26 head, rb30 bottom? :( sorry buddy - modified class for you :D

Also, got an email from Lyn Harris:

> Hi Matt

>

> We are finalising the Rules for 2007 so the entry form should be up by the end of the week.

> Cheers

>

> Lyn

Fark off cheaters. Im in std class becuase my car is exactly the same at the start of 2007 as it was when i moved to Melbourne in 2004. How mnay other guys can say that...you have all gone on and spent small fortunes on mods...i havent...so IM IN STD CLASS.. GARN AND GET FARKED :(

I'm with bris - go cheater standard class!!!!!

I'm thinking of going back to street tyres......

Yep...hmm tough decision. A few laps of a track a few seconds quicker for $1500. Or use the $1500 to get an extra week of playing up OS mid year???

Std turbo cars will be quicker then me if im running crappy used road tyres....but it will be a balst sliding everywhere. The car will look and sound quick :(

Fark off cheaters. Im in std class becuase my car is exactly the same at the start of 2007 as it was when i moved to Melbourne in 2004. How mnay other guys can say that...you have all gone on and spent small fortunes on mods...i havent...so IM IN STD CLASS.. GARN AND GET FARKED :D

That's because we have been playing "catch up" to all the mods you had done b4 2004 :D

Either way i'm not really fussed: Just like blowing wind up you skirt, YA PUSSY!! :P

If i do hit the track this year, i think there is no question i'll be in the modified class, so all you're doing is slimming the competion. It's not like i'll be pushing too hard anyway, i wouldn't want a re-occurance of my last track day :(

You cant because you drive an R33...it only applies to us R32 RB20 owners. Ancillaries are free provided they are std equipment on a similar car. So GTR injectors are fine, a turbo off another 2L is fine...you follow ?

Yea.........

A Falcon is a boat so is the 33 :P