SAU Community

Street Meet 12th December

frx026

Nismoid,

I thought I might add that I dont work for Dragtag and I am not involved with them, i just got emailed this and thought i would post it up.

I am not sure of any costs involved and would suggest that any comments or questions be directed to the dragtag guys.

Thanks

Nismoid,

I thought I might add that I dont work for Dragtag and I am not involved with them, i just got emailed this and thought i would post it up.

I am not sure of any costs involved and would suggest that any comments or questions be directed to the dragtag guys.

Thanks

I dont' think Nismoid ( Ash ) was talking about you mate, i think he was talking about the DRAG TAG people latest marketing tactic :D .

some of you guys may not like their simulated stuff, but the guys at drag tag are actually doin the community up north n west a service...

last month they organised a swap meet at their premises in their huge carpark (nothing to do with the drag tag machines) where you could buy and sell gear for other import owners...

mind you they do promote their business, but they also wanna put back into the community that they're involved in. Most of the guys who work in the workshops in the campbellfield area rock up after work to the tuesday meet, and they usually drive silvias, skylines, or nissan engined commonwhores :)

Just come for the snags n the people, not for the video games :( That said I don't think I'll be there on tuesday... bloody birthday dinners.