SAU Community

Anyone Done A Vip/dub Stagea

agent_felix

hey,

im guessing someone has already... but im gonna do mine black with silver rims etc.... to make it DUB or VIP style...

has anyone done it before so i can have a look if it will work?

edit - i did a very quick photoshop... as i said... nothing much in the way of mods juts new rims

quicktry.jpg

Edited by agent_felix

What does 'DUB' stand for? VIP has a meaning,what's the other one?

the VIP look almost works on subaru wagons,so I guess you could try it with a stagea. you need a VIP car for the proper style though. like a celsior...

Justin...

Its a different style of modifications that not many people can appreciate.

I like it for its crazyness, but would never do that shit to my car. Its like all the crazy celsiors etc etc.

Just think about the work that went into it and the degree of modifications, thats whats more impressive than the look

What does 'DUB' stand for? VIP has a meaning,what's the other one?

LOL haha Dub is a brand of wheel, in the US. A mate has a set of 22" and 24" dubs here in morayfield on his 300C, he is a real estate agent....

I think a black stagea, slammed, with at LEAST 21's or 22's (cant be half-assed) would look tough. Either with no bodykit, or a kit that follows the lines of the stagea without being sporty. A wide body would be unique in aus, but expensive. go the same grille as mine, and get it chromed, or get a custom one i guess. I had looked into airbags for mine but the general consensus was that its never been done on an aus stagea before, so it was too difficult to engineer to compliance with ADR and QLD requirements, thus, prohibitively expensive. Black tint....

I drool at the thought.

If my stagea was black, i wouldve done it. The only thing that would be odd is that ur VIP's are typically a V8... Dual exhaust etc...

post-24895-1165566732.jpgpost-24895-1165566754.jpg

Edited by qikstagea

LOL haha Dub is a brand of wheel, in the US. A mate has a set of 22" and 24" dubs here in morayfield on his 300C, he is a real estate agent....

I think a black stagea, slammed, with at LEAST 21's or 22's (cant be half-assed) would look tough. Either with no bodykit, or a kit that follows the lines of the stagea without being sporty. A wide body would be unique in aus, but expensive. go the same grille as mine, and get it chromed, or get a custom one i guess. I had looked into airbags for mine but the general consensus was that its never been done on an aus stagea before, so it was too difficult to engineer to compliance with ADR and QLD requirements, thus, prohibitively expensive. Black tint....

I drool at the thought.

If my stagea was black, i wouldve done it. The only thing that would be odd is that ur VIP's are typically a V8... Dual exhaust etc...

post-24895-1165566732.jpgpost-24895-1165566754.jpg

Hey Rob,

After my Stagea I absolutely love 300C's. I even saw one tonite on the Mountain towing a trailer.

Man there horny CARS. I'm sure Batman and Clarke Kent drive 300C's. Maybe Spiderman and Hulk and my next door neighbour too.

Incidently how are they registered? Eight cylinders, six , or four?

I must confess my first real car was a Single Spinner. LOLLOLLOL.

HAHA there is a ford single spinner ute in our street lol

They have to be registered as an 8, hey. Whether they happen to be USING all 8 at any given time is irrelevent. HA otherwise you could front up at the dept transport to register ur car and say "yeah she's a turbo'd 6, but only runnin on four cylinders at the moment"

Then plug your leads back in and drive off...

Like this : post-30601-1165572896.jpg

Man, that thing in the background, (van) looks like he got on the wrong side of the runway at pilot training school!! THAT is even uglier than the Stagea (2door) ..... :(

Edited by Appealing

something simple like this VERY quick photoshop... but with maybe a different kit

i remember DUB being classed as VIP when midnight club DUB edition was all about cars like this...

i rang a few places and got prices, its cheaper for this idea than my other one (white with CF bonnet, black 5 spokes, ricer kit - would not work out as well) - im thinking the dual exhaust with twin tips on each... ferrari 300zx style... thats about it for the moment, and since my number plates are 'HAXOR' ill get some gay think like ROFL or 1337 or that counterstrike headshot logo sprayed on the intercooler.

quicktry.jpg

Edited by agent_felix

26? what the?

i doubt i'd want more than 20... even that might be over what im gonna get.

yeah ill let ya know, its still a little while off, but if you can PM me with a price or something on mid range non chrome VIP style rims with tyres and post to bendigo (or i can pick up from melb) i'd appreciate it so i can budget for them

Edited by agent_felix

problem with bir rims on a stag is offset and also width you need equal width all round no matter what size it is so no staggered offsets or widths also without pumping the guards the widest size you will be able to fit if you manage to get the offset right will be about 9 inches and even then depending on your suspension set up they still may rub.

if you are doing a kit it may have to be custom as there is not a lot still in production for the stagea

there's also the small point that VIP cars are SEDANS,not wagons...

wait,let me guess,this is all about being 'different' right?

Justin...

So its 'that' time of the month for you is it...

There is no rule stating that a VIP car has to be a sedan... i dont think Hummers are sedans and there are plenty of them done this way...

I have seen plenty of VIP wagons just no stageas.

if you are against people being different, why dont you go buy some fully sick N/a 6cyl VS Commonwhore, dump it on some fully sick 16's and add 3 inch exhaust (dont forget the chrome tip :P)

Oh, and the bundy sticker.

Edited by agent_felix